Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Crafting - ideas - Questions - Answers

Posted 06-06-2016 at 11:54 AM by catlover64

Hello Everyone

Do you love to do crafts? Want to learn something new or have a questions that would help you with your craft item. Well then just ask and I will try to help you.

There are some crafts that I do not do and that is anything sewing and counted cross stitch. If I can't glue it then I don't touch it!! LOL

I love to paint both ceramic pieces that are in bisque form, plaster painting, paint by number pictures, adult coloring books, recycled...
Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 911 Comments 6 catlover64 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Life in South Carolina

Posted 06-05-2016 at 10:47 PM by catlover64
Updated 06-05-2016 at 10:51 PM by catlover64

I don't know if you know this about me but I moved down from NYC to South Carolina with my hubby as he is now officially retired.

We bought a house in a retirement community and I must say we love it here!!!! This is our first home as we lived in Apartments in NYC.

We live near everything here, Walmart, Foodlion, CVS, Tangier outlets, fast food restaurants, other restaurants, Myrtle Beach, Lowe's just to name a few.

We have many amenities here like...
Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 994 Comments 6 catlover64 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Visiting Charleston, South Carolina

Posted 06-05-2016 at 10:04 PM by catlover64
Updated 06-05-2016 at 10:08 PM by catlover64

Hello Everyone who will read this!!

Two weeks ago I went to visit Charleston, South Carolina for the very first time. It was such a historic city and there was so much to do that we could not cover everything in two days. Charleston is the 2nd largest city in the state of South Carolina.If you love to see architecture and historic sites and building this is the place to come to. The Hotels I found to be pricey but they were very nice. The Restaurants were numerous depending on...
Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 818 Comments 3 catlover64 is offline Edit Tags
Old

crafts - making a snowman shelf sitter from flower pots

Posted 12-04-2014 at 03:55 PM by catlover64

Hello and welcome to my new blog for crafts:

Our first project is making a snowman from wooden head, flower pot, beads and ribbon.

You will need to buy the following:

Clay pot any small size will do
a semi-round wooden ball (flat on the bottom and big enough to put on top of flower pot when turning upside down)
white ribbon
beads for shoes (I used wheel beads and round beads)
glue (I love Aleene's in gold bottle)
white...
Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1075 Comments 3 catlover64 is offline Edit Tags