Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > fox
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Rock deprived

Submit "Rock deprived" to Digg Submit "Rock deprived" to del.icio.us Submit "Rock deprived" to StumbleUpon Submit "Rock deprived" to Google
Posted 06-06-2016 at 08:48 AM by fox

Hello everyone!!! I've never posted on my DC blog, I own a blog but it's written in portuguese so it's no good around here

Since I'm now required to make some blog entries, here it goes.

As some of you know, I'm 'married' with 3 kids. My favorite music genre is rock, but I've been somewhat deprived of it. My love hates it and I'm only 'allowed' to listen to it when he's at work. It's a bummer actually because I'd love to listen to it all the time and during the day my tv has Frozen, Minions, Cars, The Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Hour and Baby 1st on repeat! I miss my music so bad!

I used to drive around in my car with my older kids and they would 'know' the lyrics from almost all the songs of my fav bands: More Than a Thousand, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boys, Panic! at The Disco and of course, Bon Jovi. Now I can only listen to radio and with very little volume on because my lovely husband hates music.

Last month we had a huge festival in Lisbon and I cried sooooo bad! I couldn't go to with because my husband had to work, which, I understand and he couldn't take care of the kids. Still, I couldn't go see Queen+Adam Lambert so it really got me upset. All of my friends went to it and they live recorded it for me so I kinda saw it.

I still love him tho! Just a bit of ranting on a Monday morning!!!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1590 Comments 7 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Get some headphones!
  2. Old Comment
    Ahahaha I have them @88mph but when I'm listening to music I can't hear my tiny little humans wrecking the house!! :p
  3. Old Comment
    Thats true!!!
  4. Old Comment
    Lucky for me, my boyfriend and I are both into the same music. I even have my 1 year-old nephew headbanging already!
  5. Old Comment
    Oh Boy, we love the same music!! I love Queen, Journey, Eagles, Asia, Cheap trick and Rush to name a few....
    Plus I also like the Oldies...

But I hear you when one does not like your music it is difficult to deal with....so I guess when he is not home blast those tunes!!!
  6. Old Comment
    I feel you! I really love rock & metal and my boyfriend is more into german rap which is totally different But we do have some bands we like in common so we stick to them if we listen to music together!
  7. Old Comment
    lol me and my boyfriend listen to basically the same music but he don't like Metallica so I go a lil nuts