Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > fox
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Stupid things we say

Submit "Stupid things we say" to Digg Submit "Stupid things we say" to del.icio.us Submit "Stupid things we say" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stupid things we say" to Google
Posted 06-06-2016 at 06:15 PM by fox

I'm now going to talk about some sentences we say and that don't make any sense.

"You're dumb, no offense" - No offense? For real? From the moment you're calling someone dumb, you ARE offending. It's like if you use 'no offense' at the end of the sentence it will make everything alright.

at a shop register the cashier sees us with like 20 items on the basket and still ask us, "do you want a bag?" - oh, no darling, I will pile this all up on top of my head.

Break up lines:

"It's not you, it's me" -Well, if it is you, get you stuff together and let's be in love.

"I need space!" - Oh pet, if you need space why won't you join N.A.S.A.? Plenty of space there.

"you're suffocating me" -If I was suffocating you you'd be blue or purple by now. I've never been suffocated to know which color you turn into.

If you remember more stupid things we say, post in the comments.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3117 Comments 19 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 19

Comments

1. Old Comment
    lol the "Do you want a bag?" thing just happened to Kyle and I over the weekend. We had 7 items, and while they were small, it would've been kind of hard to try and carry them all without a bag. lol Sometimes I don't know if we all think before we speak.
  2. Old Comment
    "do you want a bag?" isn't a stupid question at all lol. i always bring my own bag so my answer is always "no"

bring your own instead of getting a new bag each time...
  3. Old Comment
    I don't think I've ever heard the phase "do you need a bag?" lol we usually always get the "is plastic ok?" one.
  4. Old Comment
    I love it when im crying and someone ask me if Im ok....Ummm no I wouldnt be crying if I was ok..lol
  5. Old Comment
    Love your examples! My sister calls me mean or dumb,,well,if i was mean or dumb,she must be too,for even saying these things to me! I mean,why am I mean or dumb,she must be,mean and dumb for criticising me like that!
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 88mph View Comment
    "do you want a bag?" isn't a stupid question at all lol. i always bring my own bag so my answer is always "no"

bring your own instead of getting a new bag each time...
    lol but here, if we bring our own bag we need to put it together with the items as well so they can sign it :p so they would see it.
    and giiiiirl I don't remember to brush my hair sometimes let alone taking my own bag!
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by country_cutie View Comment
    I love it when im crying and someone ask me if Im ok....Ummm no I wouldnt be crying if I was ok..lol
    ahahah that's a dumb question as well!!!!
  8. Old Comment
    I think in some places they have to ask "Do you need a bag?" Like, I just moved to a town that has what they call a "bag ban" going on. To be honest,it's really weird to get used to. But almost all storeset have paper bags only (Kmart is the only store I've been to so far here that has plastic bags,and they are header plastic) anyways, you get like 6cents back per bag if you bring you own paper bags or those cloth bags. XD
  9. Old Comment
    This made my day! I hate when I got to the store and purchase one thing (recently went and purchased some hairspray and nothing else) ad the cashier was like "do you want a bag? It's only 10 cents."

I nearly laughed because when I do actually need a bag they don't even offer. I ends dup paying and saying no thank you I could handle my one item.
    Posted 06-07-2016 at 12:42 AM by Butterfly_kiss Butterfly_kiss is offline
  10. Old Comment
    I totally forgot that in 2002, they brought in a bag charge. So now, EVERYONE brings their own bags. It's after stopping everyone from getting plastic bags and throwing them out. Much better for the environment! So its like second nature grabbing a bag for the shop
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nox View Comment
    I think in some places they have to ask "Do you need a bag?" Like, I just moved to a town that has what they call a "bag ban" going on. To be honest,it's really weird to get used to. But almost all storeset have paper bags only (Kmart is the only store I've been to so far here that has plastic bags,and they are header plastic) anyways, you get like 6cents back per bag if you bring you own paper bags or those cloth bags. XD
    yeah we have it here as well. 10 cents a bag xD but still, LOL!
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly_kiss View Comment
    This made my day! I hate when I got to the store and purchase one thing (recently went and purchased some hairspray and nothing else) ad the cashier was like "do you want a bag? It's only 10 cents."

I nearly laughed because when I do actually need a bag they don't even offer. I ends dup paying and saying no thank you I could handle my one item.
    ahah It happened to me as well. I went to buy a bag of bread...in a bag. And the cashier still asked me if I need a bag. LOL! Might be standard but it's still so awkward!
  13. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I totally forgot that in 2002, they brought in a bag charge. So now, EVERYONE brings their own bags. It's after stopping everyone from getting plastic bags and throwing them out. Much better for the environment! So its like second nature grabbing a bag for the shop
    oh here the bag charge is recent. It's 10 cents a bag and it is of more quality than before so we don't throw them away, but still ahahah!
  14. Old Comment
    10c!!! Ours is 22c for a crappy plastic one
  15. Old Comment
    OMG, this is so true when reading your blog...

People do say the darnedest things!!!
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    10c!!! Ours is 22c for a crappy plastic one
    WOW LOL Thats expensive.

Ours is 5cents but its a paper bag, and there is no plastic bags at all xD
  17. Old Comment
    "It's not my fault. Other pepole make me"
    Posted 06-08-2016 at 11:30 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  18. Old Comment
    What about, "I'm just saying?" People say this after they have said something offensive or hurtful. It's a way of softening the blow.
  19. Old Comment
    I agree with these so much. People just suck in general these days >.<