Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > fox
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Divamour - Dark Side > Phase 1

Submit "Divamour - Dark Side > Phase 1" to Digg Submit "Divamour - Dark Side > Phase 1" to del.icio.us Submit "Divamour - Dark Side > Phase 1" to StumbleUpon Submit "Divamour - Dark Side > Phase 1" to Google
Posted 03-20-2017 at 11:07 AM by fox
Updated 03-20-2017 at 12:51 PM by fox

My entry:

Thoughts:
Well, when I first saw the theme for this round, I felt really excited because I was in a comfort zone.
-I didn't create a new pose for it because, let's admit, "ShowOff" is a pretty badass pose and it really depicted what I needed.
-I was really proud of my entry and still am.
-When I saw all the other entries I felt very sad. (Yes, you don't know me as someone sad, but sometimes we gotta say how it is)
-I feel I didn't do enough and although my entry is pretty awesome, I think it's the worst entry.
-I should've made a BG, the hair should've been way better, the shading on the bottoms are ... a word that I won't say.
All in all, even without the judges scoring (yet) I know I could've done way better because I do have the skills for it.

Don't misunderstand my words, I am still, VERY PROUD of it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1745 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love it, and I think you're being too hard on yourself! The bottoms are perfect, the hair is beautiful & I love that face!! I think you did great, and it's one of the best things I've ever seen you make. Also, keep in mind that it's just round 1. You have more rounds in which you can go above and beyond and push yourself to the limits! Good luck girl. (;
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jennamazingg View Comment
    I love it, and I think you're being too hard on yourself! The bottoms are perfect, the hair is beautiful & I love that face!! I think you did great, and it's one of the best things I've ever seen you make. Also, keep in mind that it's just round 1. You have more rounds in which you can go above and beyond and push yourself to the limits! Good luck girl. (;
    Thanks Jenna, that's really sweet of you.

Disclaimer: I'm not really fishing for compliments

But, seriously, thanks Jenna, I don't think I'm being hard on myself, I think it really is the truth. Believe it or not, you made my day!
  3. Old Comment
    worst entry? Girl please!! your entry is awesome!!!! I want it so badly lol I don't thing there is anything wrong with tthe shading on the bottoms, like I said I love it! and you did amazing!! cant wait to see what you'll do on the second phase
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by -maria- View Comment
    worst entry? Girl please!! your entry is awesome!!!! I want it so badly lol I don't thing there is anything wrong with tthe shading on the bottoms, like I said I love it! and you did amazing!! cant wait to see what you'll do on the second phase
    Aww, thank you! I hope I surprise everyone on the next phase (sent you a little gift on the mainsite )