Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

1. Old Comment

Midnight Thoughts. Advice wanted

Quote:
    Originally Posted by _xkilltonight View Comment
    Are you still in school? Just seeing if it's possible to keep both jobs. But I agree with jacroc1999, sometimes the experiences you have at the workplace outweighs the money you make at the end of the day. Also consider if the job is temporary or not (in terms of how many years you're going to be working there before moving to something else)
    Yeah, I am still doing school via online. It is graduate school. For now I have decided to try to keep both jobs.

The group from popeyes took me out for my birthday. The job is stressful but they're family.
    Posted 09-13-2019 at 12:01 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  2. Old Comment

Are you still in school? Just seeing if it's possible to keep both jobs. But I agree with jacroc1999, sometimes the experiences you have at the workplace outweighs the money you make at the end of the day. Also consider if the job is temporary or not (in terms of how many years you're going to be working there before moving to something else)
  3. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jacroc1999 View Comment
    You need to decide which is more important to u more money ore the sense of family and no holidays off if the people at Popeyes are like family and consider you as family they will still be there for you no matter where you work
    Youíre right. I really want to be able to do both. I want to have that option. Itís weighing me so much.
    Posted 09-09-2019 at 12:05 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  4. Old Comment

You need to decide which is more important to u more money ore the sense of family and no holidays off if the people at Popeyes are like family and consider you as family they will still be there for you no matter where you work
  5. Old Comment

OMG!

Congrats
    Posted 09-06-2019 at 03:30 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  6. Old Comment

OMG!

CONGRATS!