Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > charzilla
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

"You couldn't write it!"

Submit ""You couldn't write it!"" to Digg Submit ""You couldn't write it!"" to del.icio.us Submit ""You couldn't write it!"" to StumbleUpon Submit ""You couldn't write it!"" to Google
Posted 07-18-2019 at 07:08 PM by charzilla

You Couldn't write it!

So, I've decided I'll start a blog here on DC. More like a diary or journal. It's just nice to look back on, but if you want to stick around and see what's up, that'd be cool. I'm going to start by writing a bit about me and my life first. Up until now anyway. If you are reading this right now, then it'll help you get to know me. It might even help me get to know me! Firstly, I love writing! SO, my style might be a bit dramatic to say the least

Hi, I'm Char

I'm currently 22 and live in Durham in the UK. I am a care worker, I look after people who present with challenging behaviours, and are living with additional needs such as autism, learning difficulties, mental health issues, brain injuries, etc. I've just switched companies, and I am working full time in my new place, and bank work in my old place (0 hour contract, I just go in for a shift when I can). I live with my boyfriend (we've been together 3 1/2 years) and our 2 dogs, Gunner (My golden oldie) and Cooper (The "pup"). My best friend is my Mum. I don't know where I'd be without her. So that's me right now.

I'm going to post a few short entries to begin with, like one about my past, one about family, one about me as a person, one about friends, etc, until they all kind of tell the big story of my life. Then my entries will probably be like diary entries, just a way for me to kind of vent my feelings etc. I will probably add in some short stories and poems, random things like that!

If you're interested in getting to know me some more, I have an instagram account which is basically my little vlog. It's mainly cleaning tips for the home and shopping, homeware etc but I love venting on that. Why don't you follow me and send me a message on there saying you're from DC!
It's instagram.com/homeatnumber07

That's all for tonight, as it's currently 11PM in the UK and I need to be up for work. If you did read this then thanks for showing interest! I'll be back soon!

Char x

Me & my boyfriend, Ben
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 280 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments