Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Mac Lipstick Collection♥

Posted 02-07-2014 at 10:17 AM by fairysofia (Fairy's Thoughts)

Me and my older sister are huge makeup fans<3 Once we got our first Mac lipstick (Cream Cup) we decided we would love to start collecting them cause we loved the textures, the colors and the fact we would have a collection of something more high end Most of times we try to buy them on sales Everytime we have some extra money we start planning which we should get!
So this is what we've been up to the past couple years (it's not a huge collection) but we love them!
Cannibal Donut
Views 1387 Comments 2 fashionn is offline Edit Tags
Old

Blog

Posted 01-29-2014 at 04:18 PM by ayojasmine (beauty & lifestyle)

It's taking some sweet time but I am creating a blog!
I want to make sure I'm happy with the layout and everything haha. I am not sure how long it will take to get up but hopefully very soon. Coding is hard work

Anywhoooooo...
How are you guys doing? I'm still trying to figure out a specific post to do next. I think I want to do a review on the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fab foundation, not sure yet!

Please let me know if you guys would like a review on
i like turtles
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5655 Comments 5 ayojasmine is offline Edit Tags
Old

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms

Posted 01-17-2014 at 12:38 AM by ayojasmine (beauty & lifestyle)
Updated 01-17-2014 at 12:52 AM by ayojasmine

Hello everyone!

I recently went to Target and picked up 2 of the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms in the shades Unapologetic and Shameless.
I have not tried the Lacquer Balms which have the glossy finish but I plan on picking some of those up soon, hopefully.
There are 10 shades in each finish.

So being a matte balm can sound a little oxymoronish (yep, just made that a word), because matte lip products can be drying on the lips
and lip balms are supposed
i like turtles
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5990 Comments 3 ayojasmine is offline Edit Tags
Old

Divachix review

Posted 07-14-2013 at 12:07 AM by gotobsessions

Divachix is such an amazing game. Its great to get into if your into fashion. It brings out the creative side of me. Although its very time consuming. You would have to go on it frequently if you want to stay your rank, and stay on your guild if your in one. Overall Divachix is amazing, and I would recommend this game to anyone.

Maria
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1889 Comments 3 gotobsessions is offline Edit Tags
Old

Pandemic II--Because we all want to destroy the world every now and again ;)

Posted 05-11-2011 at 12:06 AM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)
Tags flash, game, review

Author's Note: I needed a warm-up to get me in the mood to write a movie-review for class. Thus the purpose of this.

Table of Contents
1--Introduction
2--Premise
3--Gameplay Modes
4--Classes
5--Evolution
6--Governments
7--Shortcomings
8--Final Words

Intro
I don't remember the first time I played Pandemic 2, or either of it's predecessors, but I do remember how much I sucked at it

Sapphire Princess User
Views 2397 Comments 2 Wingless is offline Edit Tags