Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Male poses

Posted 11-04-2013 at 02:04 AM by fashionchallenged (Random Diva Chix fashion notes)
Updated 11-19-2014 at 11:30 AM by fashionchallenged

There is still some interest in a male pose. We have 3 differenet CYO male poses, but there is not a lot out there for two of them. So I thought I would combine all three into one post. Hope it doesn't get too confusing.

The hair all seem to fit all the dolls as far as I can tell. But not all of the other items transfer as well (not even the faces) so try them on with the pose.

Although you will get other items (backgrounds, men on the back layer), it does seem to work...
Security Supervisor
Senior Community Moderator
Guild Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3632 Comments 4 fashionchallenged is offline Edit Tags
Old

Searching for a pose

Posted 10-08-2013 at 12:13 AM by fashionchallenged (Random Diva Chix fashion notes)
Updated 11-15-2013 at 02:24 PM by fashionchallenged

In this blog post, http://www.divachix.com/forums/blog.php?b=11974, I talked about finding items for a specific pose.

But what if you have an item but don't know which pose it fits?

{Before buying the pose, always try it on with the item. Some poses have been redesigned or were limited edition and may not be available anymore but there may be others available that the item will fit or will almost fit. (As onyxknyte pointed out in a recent post, if you have a pose that...
Security Supervisor
Guild Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2506 Comments 0 fashionchallenged is offline Edit Tags
Old

Searching for posed items

Posted 09-06-2013 at 10:08 AM by fashionchallenged (Random Diva Chix fashion notes)
Updated 10-08-2013 at 12:15 AM by fashionchallenged

You may want to have the pose on your wardrobe doll or in your shopping cart before you start shopping. Then to make sure the item fits the pose, you can try the item on or put it in your shopping cart and try it on there. Just because it looks like it fits and may be labeled for that pose, it doesn't mean it will fit (sometimes an item is off just a little, the item was named incorrectly, or there are multiple poses with the same name).

Tag searching works in the Shop Wizard and...
Security Supervisor
Guild Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2081 Comments 0 fashionchallenged is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Poses: shop owners, pose names, and shop URL

Posted 06-17-2013 at 11:32 AM by fashionchallenged (Random Diva Chix fashion notes)
Updated 06-13-2015 at 09:52 AM by fashionchallenged

(NOTE: This is an attempt to find all the poses on the BODY layer. There are older poses on other layers from before there was a body layer. If you are looking for an old pose that does not appear on the Body layer, try the bottoms or leggings layers...)

The official site poses, CAROL and VERONICA, are accessible from the Mall. Go to the DC Mall, select the pose you want, go to the Makeup Salon, select a tan color and hit Apply Makeover. That pose in that skin color (and with nails...
Security Supervisor
Guild Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10504 Comments 8 fashionchallenged is offline Edit Tags
Old

open letter to shop owners about tagging posed items

Posted 02-08-2013 at 09:56 AM by fashionchallenged (Random Diva Chix fashion notes)
Updated 09-06-2013 at 08:40 AM by fashionchallenged

Do you create items for other people's poses and want more shoppers to find your shop?

Unless you have all the shoppers you want now. I have a suggestion that will help many more people find your shop.

Use a tag that tells people what pose it is for. Something that people can actually figure out so they can find your item. I see tags for color, just add one more for pose or pose designer.

If you don't tag with the designer or pose, yes, there are people...
Security Supervisor
Guild Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2415 Comments 5 fashionchallenged is offline Edit Tags