Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > mz-belle
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

I need a whole get up!!

Submit "I need a whole get up!!" to Digg Submit "I need a whole get up!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I need a whole get up!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I need a whole get up!!" to Google
Posted 08-01-2011 at 11:49 PM by mz-belle
Updated 08-02-2011 at 12:05 AM by mz-belle

Okay so I am in need of a whole get up... I need the pose. The outfit (dress) or (top and bottems) and shoes and the background... I want a pose of balancing on Railroad tracks like the one above... and I want either an outfit with top and bottem or dress for it. it doesnt matter the color to it as long as it blends with the background colors and has a vintage floral pattern to it... and I want the outfit to have flats to go with it. I would also want maybe some big pearls like either flat to the bodies neck or tngled into its fingers... It is a HUGE challange and I am willing to pay alot. I will pay 300 coins and 500,000 moolah for the whole thing.. maybe even more... I did alot of voting all day yesterday and I earned alot of moolah and coins so I want this done. I have wanted it for a while but have had a lack of money I would also need hair and a face for it because it is a special pose... and maybe an umbrella like the red one? do what you can please an let me know how its going. if you can do it please refer people thanks a bunch!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3764 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    i will try but u might not like it for the heck of it y not hope u win
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you!! trying is atleast something
  3. Old Comment

I'll give it a try too!
  4. Old Comment
    Updated 08-03-2011 at 12:01 AM by rainbow2294
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rainbow2294 View Comment
    D: I love it!! But I wanted all of it to encorperate. I wanted that outfit with a pose on some railroad tracks with an umbrella :/ If you cant do the pose/background/ extras could I buy just the outfit still? I cant do the 300 coins and 500,000 moolah thing for it but I can give you decent money for what you got