Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > mz-belle
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rating: 9 votes, 2.78 average.

UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX.

Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to Digg Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to del.icio.us Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to StumbleUpon Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to Google
Posted 07-30-2010 at 07:06 AM by mz-belle
Updated 07-30-2010 at 07:29 AM by mz-belle (This is what they sent to my cousin!)

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE UNFAIR TREATMENT OF THIS SITE. I am giving divachix 2 days to credit every last coin to my account that I RIGHTFULLY earned or I am deleting my accout.
Not only have they put my through the ringer by saying I was a cheater and had 2 accounts BEFORE when I wanted certification and they shut MY COUSINS account down because they thought it was me.
But now they have taken away every last coin of mine and deleted my compition AND taken the coins I have given to other people away!
So I guess at one time there was a loophole in double or nothing and they thought I took advantage of it. I DIDNT !! I thought I was honestly winning!!! I didnt even know the difinition of loophole!!
This is bull it not only makes me angry because its unfair but it almost has me in tears right now because I have been so dedicated and I have done nothing but played fairly and loved this site for like idk how!

They are also smeering my name... this is the post they sent to my cousin::
The user, mz-belle, gifted you 1700 coins. Unfortunately, this user took advantage of a loophole and these coins are considered stolen. The 1700 coins have been removed from your account. As a reminder, if you are gifted a large amount of coins you should consider it suspicious and report it to staff.
Angie please give me back whats rightfully mine. I wasnt trying to cheat you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 115188 Comments 406 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 406

Comments

1. Old Comment
    And about the ATM thing...
    If you get extra money, why the heck would you keep it? It is coming out of someone elses account, and the money is not actually yours. There are people who may need that money more than you. That's greedy and selfish, imo.
  2. Old Comment
    ok mz-belle. we get it. even though you saw the wrong amount over and over again you didn't think it was wrong. It doesn't matter at this point. Bottom line is you weren't supposed to get that much. Yep, it was my flaw. So I corrected the flaw by removing the coins from the economy. Problem solved. You're not getting any of it back. If that means you will quit, then I'm sorry to hear that. But I can't go around handing people hundreds of thousands of coins just so they can stay. Whatever you did earn from the game honestly has been spent on other things like your clothes, upgrades, etc.

A rule was broken so you have to face the consequences. Now you know. If you get a button that says "collect X" and then you get "X times 2" consider it a glitch and report it. Don't continue pressing it.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by its_angel_love View Comment
    Just a couple of minutes ago, I read Angie's comment on the Update thread. Now I understand the situation. However, I would like to state that this is a 50/50 issue:

*50 percent the fact that you did not tell them that there might be something wrong. HOWEVER! I also wouldn't know that there would be something wrong since the title of the game is called "Double or Nothing".
    -
    *50 percent wrong that Angie/Trishy banned your cousin and want to say that you cheated even when you're PROTESTING that you DID not cheat!

I have to agree with mz-belle. Angie, this is your site and you know what goes on. If there was a glitch, fix it up and give mx-belle back half the money. Meaning if she won 500 coins, give her 250 coins because it is YOUR site! It would only be fair because it your game thta you CREATED and it's not OUR job as members to report every single bug on DC.
    Every game has glitches, and every game has certain members who unrightfully take advantage of those glitches. Whether she knew or not, she still does not deserve the large chunk of coins she got from Double or Nothing. Go earn your coins the right way, like the rest of us - voting and purchasing.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Just a couple of minutes ago, I read Angie's comment on the Update thread. Now I understand the situation. However, I would like to state that this is a 50/50 issue:

*50 percent the fact that you did not tell them that there might be something wrong. HOWEVER! I also wouldn't know that there would be something wrong since the title of the game is called "Double or Nothing".
    -
    *50 percent wrong that Angie/Trishy banned your cousin and want to say that you cheated even when you're PROTESTING that you DID NOT cheat!

I have to agree with mz-belle. Angie, this is your site and you know what goes on. If there was a glitch, fix it up and give mx-belle back half the money. Meaning if she won 500 coins, give her 250 coins because it is YOUR site! It would only be fair because it your game thta you CREATED and it's not OUR job as members to report every single bug on DC.
    Now they temporarily banned me because I "took advantage of a loophole that I knew about"

NEWS FLASH ANGIE AND TRISHY: I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THERE SO STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND INVAILID THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS THINK BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO I AM
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PinkDaisy View Comment
    If you get extra money, why the heck would you keep it? It is coming out of someone elses account, and the money is not actually yours. There are people who may need that money more than you. That's greedy and selfish, imo.
    I'm just telling that I wouldn't. I'm a 14 year old kid who LOVES money wants to be a billionaire when I'm older, why give it back? I would only give it back if my dad told me it was wrong. I'm a doppy kid, so if I get extra money I'll be happy!
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:20 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    r u taking to me?
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mz-belle View Comment
    r u taking to me?
    no she's talking to me.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:23 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by angieluvboo View Comment
    ok mz-belle. we get it. even though you saw the wrong amount over and over again you didn't think it was wrong. It doesn't matter at this point. Bottom line is you weren't supposed to get that much. Yep, it was my flaw. So I corrected the flaw by removing the coins from the economy. Problem solved. You're not getting any of it back. If that means you will quit, then I'm sorry to hear that. But I can't go around handing people hundreds of thousands of coins just so they can stay. Whatever you did earn from the game honestly has been spent on other things like your clothes, upgrades, etc.

A rule was broken so you have to face the consequences. Now you know. If you get a button that says "collect X" and then you get "X times 2" consider it a glitch and report it. Don't continue pressing it.

Thats fine angie. If I am forced to quit then I will. but trust me I will get this site shut down because I will smeer your name in everyway possible. don't think I have the power? watch me. you think your all high and might and wont own up to your mistakes. that means your weak. your so weak that you push away your site users becasue your to chick to 'man up'.
    Lets see whose stronger because you dont even know whats coming. AND ITS ALL OVER YOUR STUPID BUISNESS! i didnt take advantage of it. who would buy coins anyways. ? um dumb people.
  9. Old Comment
    Well imagine your dad in your head next time you go to an ATM.
    "Don't take the moneyyy you did not earnnn."
    Lol.
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    no she's talking to me.
    ok well it dosnt matter because I am going to be quiting and so is everyone else on this site. I know its some peoples life but thats to bad. angie did this to ALL of you. its sad but true.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Thats fine angie. If I am forced to quit then I will. but trust me I will get this site shut down because I will smeer your name in everyway possible. don't think I have the power? watch me. you think your all high and might and wont own up to your mistakes. that means your weak. your so weak that you push away your site users becasue your to chick to 'man up'.
    Lets see whose stronger because you dont even know whats coming. AND ITS ALL OVER YOUR STUPID BUISNESS! i didnt take advantage of it. who would buy coins anyways. ? um dumb people.
    Angie didn't do anything wrong. Therefore, sorry honey but you can't get the site shut down. Calm down and get over it. It's a game. Go earn your coins the way we do!
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Lol.

Guess what. the game is to fricken earn you bimbo if you didnt notice its her mistake she should fix it. but she wont So I will
  13. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Guess what. the game is to fricken earn you bimbo if you didnt notice its her mistake she should fix it. but she wont So I will
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Lol.
    You don't know my dad. He's very intellegent and logical. He'd probably tell me that I'd go to jail or that it's illegal and lots of other intellegent stuff. Besides I don't go to the ATM, I don't even touch the money in my account!
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:29 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    You don't know my dad. He's very intellegent and logical. He'd probably tell me that I'd go to jail or that it's illegal and lots of other intellegent stuff. Besides I don't go to the ATM, I don't even touch the money in my account!
    Haha well there you go, you're saving it.
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Angie didn't do anything wrong. Therefore, sorry honey but you can't get the site shut down. Calm down and get over it. It's a game. Go earn your coins the way we do!
    I cant because she temporarily banned me. and why would I want to suport this Yes im going to say it UN FAIR CANIVING TERRIBLE weak SITE OWNER. but she wont be one for long. and yes it can. she is banning people for her mistakes and what I mean by get it shut down. it will have to shut down eventually because her name is going to be smeered so bad she will want to close this site
  17. Old Comment
    Quote:
    1. ok *wink*
    2. you aren't being forced to quit. that's your choice.
    3. did you not read the part where I said the glitch was my fault? However, our Terms of Service says that members are not to take advantage of glitches. So that part is your fault. I corrected my mistake. How about you?
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I cant because she temporarily banned me. and why would I want to suport this Yes im going to say it UN FAIR CANIVING TERRIBLE weak SITE OWNER. but she wont be one for long. and yes it can. she is banning people for her mistakes and what I mean by get it shut down. it will have to shut down eventually because her name is going to be smeered so bad she will want to close this site
    That is a very immature thing to do.
    And I don't think Angie will be leaving us anytime soon.
    And yes.. TEMPORARILY.
  19. Old Comment
    Who reads the terms and conditions. no one. and YOU didnt man up to anything. you temporarily covered your butt! It wasnt my mistake at all. Your game does say "double or nothing" am I right angie?
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Um... mz-belle you're starting to come off REALLY bad! You're letting you're emotions talk for yourself right now... Calm down and get logical. Like I said, if you quit, it's just one less account they have to deal with! You'll be forgetten.

Also PinkDaisy, it would be hard for her to earn back those certain amounts of coins. After having over a thousand coins, it's pretty irritating to earn back the same amount. She's playing the games, that's what the games are there for is to earn moolah and coins! So she IS earning coins like the rest of us.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:32 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline