Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > mz-belle
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rating: 9 votes, 2.78 average.

UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX.

Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to Digg Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to del.icio.us Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to StumbleUpon Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to Google
Posted 07-30-2010 at 07:06 AM by mz-belle
Updated 07-30-2010 at 07:29 AM by mz-belle (This is what they sent to my cousin!)

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE UNFAIR TREATMENT OF THIS SITE. I am giving divachix 2 days to credit every last coin to my account that I RIGHTFULLY earned or I am deleting my accout.
Not only have they put my through the ringer by saying I was a cheater and had 2 accounts BEFORE when I wanted certification and they shut MY COUSINS account down because they thought it was me.
But now they have taken away every last coin of mine and deleted my compition AND taken the coins I have given to other people away!
So I guess at one time there was a loophole in double or nothing and they thought I took advantage of it. I DIDNT !! I thought I was honestly winning!!! I didnt even know the difinition of loophole!!
This is bull it not only makes me angry because its unfair but it almost has me in tears right now because I have been so dedicated and I have done nothing but played fairly and loved this site for like idk how!

They are also smeering my name... this is the post they sent to my cousin::
The user, mz-belle, gifted you 1700 coins. Unfortunately, this user took advantage of a loophole and these coins are considered stolen. The 1700 coins have been removed from your account. As a reminder, if you are gifted a large amount of coins you should consider it suspicious and report it to staff.
Angie please give me back whats rightfully mine. I wasnt trying to cheat you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 115323 Comments 406 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 406

Comments

  1. Old Comment
    clairelove23's Avatar
    The thingg is she's banned for no reason ! at all like she sent me some coins and they took them plus 1,000 of mine !
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 02:33 PM by clairelove23 clairelove23 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    x_sophia_x's Avatar
    I really don't know whose side I should be on. But based on the information given. I think Angie is right, if you knew the game was unusual, why didnt you stop or ask a staff about this? Every person on DC should know that you can earn hundreds of coins that easily unless if its a contest or whatsoever. I believe it is not cheating, because you didn't know, but you did take advantage.

    I mean no sign of rudeness, but you didn't exactly earn the coins rightfully.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 02:43 PM by x_sophia_x x_sophia_x is offline
    Updated 07-30-2010 at 02:47 PM by x_sophia_x
  3. Old Comment
    angieluvboo's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by its_angel_love View Comment
    Angie, are the coins connected to the business money? Because it seems like you're saying she stole from the business when the coins are FAKE!

    If she didn't find anything wrong or odd that she was winning a large sum of coins, that doesn't mean she was being mean and trying to get over on you. Heck, if I got a large amount of money formt he ATM, I wouldn't report it. What's the need?

    Also whatever happened to her cousin, I don't think it was fair that you and Trishy banned her. I would HATE to have one of my young cousins join the site and then get banned 'cause you think it's me. I'm sure there is a way that you check to see that she and her cousin are NOT alike or are creating a scam.
    Of course they are connected to the business. We SELL coins. It is out of generosity that we even give coins out for free. So for someone to take advantage of that is wrong.

    And what do you mean what's the point of returning the money to the bank??? Money doesn't grow on trees. If you got more money than what was yours then it is coming out of SOMEONE's account. Somebody's gonna be short. That's the point.

    As for her cousin, I know nothing about that. I don't work on Security.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 03:17 PM by angieluvboo angieluvboo is offline
  4. Old Comment
    thucthuc's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by its_angel_love View Comment
    Geez! What is up with you people who ALWAYS want to stand by Angie? Don't you guys have a mind of your mind and want to sometimes think things over without having Angie think FOR YOU?! Just because she's the owner, doesn't mean that she can't do no wrong.

    The girl did not hack into DivaChix. She even mentioned that she talked to the owners. SHE WAS PLAYING A GAME! It's fair to win FAKE COINS by playing a game! Sure, if she won millions of coins, I would wonder why she didn't think something was wrong? Even if she won about thousand coins in each game, there would still be something wrong!

    She follows the rules! She plays fairly! Wouldn't you be hurt to find out that it was a glitch and the owners want to act mean and delete your cousins account and almost ban you?! THAT SEEMS UNFAIR!

    Have you ever thought that we're real people who are ACTUALLY speaking what we're thinking? This is turning us against each other, and it's turning into one hot topic! The glitch in DoN WAS unfair, wouldn't you think? You play DoN and win like 500 coins and it tells you and it gives you 1000? That's pretty large NOT to notice. You would have to find something wrong with that.

    It's great to give gifts to one another. But the glitch in DoN no one knew about except the people who took abuse on it. Don't you think that would be unfair to the people that pay for their own coins? Some people give their hard worked money to help DivaChix to keep running and working well.

    If it was a few coins, you probably wouldn't notice. But thousands of coins, that's really unfair to most of us around here. I'm not thinking greedy, I'm just stating my own idea on this.

    Think what you may, but some of us truly believe this is wrong.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 03:33 PM by thucthuc thucthuc is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by _PeAcE_ View Comment
    I don't want to sound rude, but maybe you should try earning the coins/moolah fairly like everyone else on Diva Chix. The staff had every right to take away the stolen currency. You clearly took advantage of the site, and are trying to act innocent. You talk about how Diva Chix is your life, well, if you really loved it so much, you would get on often, right? In that case, you should have absolutly no problem trying to earn the money back, fairly, just like the rest of the members on Diva Chix.

    Now, I hope all of this has taught you a lesson.
    -Earn everything FAIRLY
    -Follow all the rules
    -Report glitches, (this is an internet game by the way, it's bound to have problems) and don't take advantage of them
    -And before you post something to make the whole world want to hate Diva Chix, ask the owner privatly first. There might be a very genuis reason behind all your issues, as you have found out by Angies earlier post.
    THE GAMES ARE THERE TO EARN THE MONEY. am I right?? Yes I am And thats how I tried earning mine. She said I took advantage of the fact they everything was doubled. I didnt! Thats the way the game has always been for me and I didnt know the game any different. I didnt cheat! and im not ACTING innocent. I AM innocent!
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 03:35 PM by mz-belle mz-belle is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by andthenagain1 View Comment
    Hi,
    Just a question, why would she get banned if she did nothing wrong and in this blog she was just clearly upset and saying whats on her mind. I mean she's not cussing anyone out. I have gotten the feeling that it's not okay to say anything that others don't like here at DChix especially those at the top. I think that if you have something to say & you are not being rude or using swear words that others should maybe able to hear what you have to say even though not everyone may agree. I believe if someone feelings are so strong as I sense this Divias are that maybe they should at least be able to have open communication or debate about whatever it is. Sometimes people have complaints or things they want to have open for disscussion & should be able to & not fear being banned for it. Now as far as the incident I can not speak on it because I have no knowledge about it but she should at least be able to blog about it. Thats just my 2 cents for what its worth!
    Your right. Thank you for sticking up for me speaking my mind. and actually your right.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 03:36 PM by mz-belle mz-belle is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by angieluvboo View Comment
    You won't be banned for this blog. I don't mind people venting their feelings as long as they are not disrespectful.

    As for the coins. You knew the game was broken and you continued to play it for months and take advatange of it. If the game says "click here to collect your 200 coins" and then the next message says "thanks your 400 coins have been added to your account" then CLEARLY something is wrong with the game. Instead of reporting it, you played it over and over and over collecting almost a MILLION coins. Come on! Do you really expect us to give this back to you??? They were not earned honestly. If you go to the bank ATM and it makes a mistake and gives you too much money, you aren't allowed to keep the money because of their error. Same here. This is a business honey. We can't just let stolen merchandise float around.

    They were earned honestly angie... Thats the way I have always known the game. I created this account a long time ago but I never played it. I only started playing it months ago. I wasnt trying to cheat the system. If you didnt notice most of the time I reported flaws in the game. Yes some were that ones that messed up with my account but some were about the game. why would I try to cheat you? I havnt ever tried cheating anyone IN MY LIFE. and it wasnt almost a million. It was 400,000 and some thousand. I seriously didnt know that anything was wrong. the game has always done that for me and I would have reported it because I dont want to be winning unfairly but I do want the coins back because I did earn them honestly. I didnt know any different and Its not my fault your game is flawed
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 03:41 PM by mz-belle mz-belle is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EvilDreamz View Comment
    Right, This is obviously a hard time for you as you are debating (In other words arguing) your leaving this site. But honestly, It is a WEBSITE not real life.

    Like our Angie said, it is STOLEN and it ain't gonna get by unnoticed. Its a business not a free floater!
    You are being what I think is over dramatic. You can EARN the coins all over again. And again. Just report bugs in future!

    By the way, what game is this????

    BTW I did earn earn them fairly. THE GAMES ARE TO EARN THE COINS!!! its not my fault the game was flawed. I have never know the game to be any different
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 03:44 PM by mz-belle mz-belle is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WhiteDeath View Comment
    Same thing happened to me, and I don't blame Mz-Belle for playing when the game wasn't working. OBVIOUSLY any person who wants free coins will take the offer. The game wasn't working. Get over it. ;D

    I just can't afford my shop rent now, and my shop will be closed if I can't get out of my -197 coins rut by August 1st.

    Her cousin should get her coins back, but Mz-Belle, I think, should lose a lot, unless she lost all of them already.... As for me, I guess I'll just suffer without my shop that has already been taken away once because of shop rent. I have to withdrawl from all of the auctions I am in, and have to be on here day and night in order to get some of my coins back.

    Anyone wanna help out TT_TT"
    I should get my coins back. My cousin and friends should get theres back. but Ididnt know the game was flawed. I have reported flaws in the past. So obviously I wouldnt take advantage of this one now. Im not trying to act inncocent like everyone thinks. I actually thought I was winning. IT THERE FLAW SO THEY PAY. just like any good business they pay if there was a mistake. I went into walmart and there was somthing that I thought was on sale but when I went to get it rung up and I found out the price was wrong. I said I ould pay full price but they insisted that They leave it at the price it was marked because It was THEIR mistake
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 03:48 PM by mz-belle mz-belle is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Smile-Maker's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by its_angel_love View Comment
    Who are you talking to in this case? If you're talking to me, I am not being rude or loud! I am speaking my mind just like you are. I could call you rude for your post but who am I to try change your opinion?!
    okay, I have to agree with EvilDreamz, you're bringing irrelevant events into this matter. We don't side with Angie because she's the owner, we side with her because she is right. If you look at the main thread about this, $790,000 worth of coins was taken through this, money that is needed to run this site. DivaChix is made so that people who can't afford to pay for money can earn it, but that means EARN it, not get it unfairly. By earning it, you are voting and keeping the cashflow of the site moving steadily. Being told you're supposed to get 200 coins, then getting 400 is OBVIOUSLY wrong. MAYBE the average user would do this once or twice out of greed, but not to an extent of getting a 400,000 coins (which is a heck of a lot).
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 03:49 PM by Smile-Maker Smile-Maker is offline
    Updated 07-30-2010 at 03:53 PM by Smile-Maker
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by its_angel_love View Comment
    Also, I want to say this to mz-belle: Don't expect them to give you back your coins within two days.

    1. Reason, they stand by the thought that you cheated and the people who disagree with it and think you cheated, DEF won't give you back your coins!

    2. If they deleted your cousins account and after reading your blog and comments included, they will probably at some point delete you also.

    But stand with you believe in and even if you don't recieve your coins within 2 days, do what you said you would do. However, one less account deleted isn't really their problem they have over 80,000+ members who love the site. So they probably won't be sorry or sad to see you leave. I would hate to see you leave over something so small as this, but does not mean I am just going to forget about what you and your cousin went through.

    Even if you ARE trying act innocent and come off as the victim, you're doing a good job. Even though I root for the underdogs, I would still find something wrong with your blog. Just because they are the owners does not mean that EVERY situated can be dealt with the "Ban" button.
    Im not acting. I would let them take the coins without a fight if I didnt HONESTLY EARN THEM. thanks for sticking on my side because everyone else talks about earning them fairly. well Isnt a game a fair way to earn coins? yes it is. and I have always known double or nothing to be that way. I wouldnt play it if I knew I could become rich off of it.. that wouldnt be right because I know it is angies bisness because for every coin we earn is a coin less we cant buy....
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 03:53 PM by mz-belle mz-belle is offline
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EvilDreamz View Comment
    Pipe down you lot. Especially you its_angel_love. You are desperate you get your point across but no need to be loud and brash! And to be perfectly honest, it's not anything to do with us- only the owners and victims.

    Calling people horrible and mean for being fair and keeping order in Divachix is actually two faced. You were obviously having a good time on Divachix before this palava happened.

    If you dont like DC then don't come on here just dont **** it off like dirt. PLEASE!

    xxxxxxx
    Um hey sweet cheeks. I earn my money and they are the bad people right now because they are not owning up to their mistake. And as for slagging of the dirt. I played the game and I thought I wass honestly winning. I have always know it the way it is. and I wouldnt drag and not work for what I had. I do earn some coins from my shop but I also play games. thats what they are there for. and if you didnt know I gave tons for coins to people in need. not so bad for such a mean person
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 03:56 PM by mz-belle mz-belle is offline
  13. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thucthuc View Comment
    Have you ever thought that we're real people who are ACTUALLY speaking what we're thinking? This is turning us against each other, and it's turning into one hot topic! The glitch in DoN WAS unfair, wouldn't you think? You play DoN and win like 500 coins and it tells you and it gives you 1000? That's pretty large NOT to notice. You would have to find something wrong with that.

    It's great to give gifts to one another. But the glitch in DoN no one knew about except the people who took abuse on it. Don't you think that would be unfair to the people that pay for their own coins? Some people give their hard worked money to help DivaChix to keep running and working well.

    If it was a few coins, you probably wouldn't notice. But thousands of coins, that's really unfair to most of us around here. I'm not thinking greedy, I'm just stating my own idea on this.

    Think what you may, but some of us truly believe this is wrong.
    For one I am a broke 14 year old. How am I suposed to buy coins. Thats why I earn them. Thats what the games are for. I didnt take advantage and I honestly thought I was doing good and I just had luck. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE ARGUING... this was just suposed to be informational and so see peoples opinions. and Like I said If I have to i'll quit the site if its owners are being unfair and putting thoughts into peoples minds and words into their mouths. who is she to say I perfectly knew I was takeing advantage of it?
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:02 PM by mz-belle mz-belle is offline
  14. Old Comment
    Smile-Maker's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mz-belle View Comment
    Um hey sweet cheeks. I earn my money and they are the bad people right now because they are not owning up to their mistake. And as for slagging of the dirt. I played the game and I thought I wass honestly winning. I have always know it the way it is. and I wouldnt drag and not work for what I had. I do earn some coins from my shop but I also play games. thats what they are there for. and if you didnt know I gave tons for coins to people in need. not so bad for such a mean person
    surely you must have realized that members who play almost every day and try their hardest to earn coins never make much much more than 10,000 coins, maybe 15,000 at the most, and those are people who save save save.(though I don't know about griffysgirl, she sells a lot of clothes each day) and you had 40 TIMES that? something must've stuck out to you.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:02 PM by Smile-Maker Smile-Maker is offline
  15. Old Comment
    parthena's Avatar
    I recently had a chat with mz-belle and she was telling me how lucky she'd been with the Double or Nothing game but she seemed to honestly believe that she had won fairly. I joked with her about it because I can not win that game and quit playing it.

    Not very long ago I went to cash in my golden tickets and found 3500 in my account. I immediately pm'd Angie and asked her if the site had spazzed out, which it had. Apparently I had gotten 34 extra 100 ticket voting prizes and my concern was that they belonged to other members. If it seemed that the game wasn't functioning properly and it was deliberately taken advantage of, then the coins should be returned.

    In regard to double accounts, I am puzzled. Angie, you mentioned in your post that you don't work security. A few weeks ago I strongly suspected duplicate accounts and reported it. I was told that it was taken care of. I still believe that this person, who continued to stalk me for gifts even after I made the report, still has two accounts because both of these people send me pm's within minutes of each other and it's the only time I hear from either of them. She's since moved on to harassing someone else. Maybe those situations are not being handled properly, or maybe it's just too difficult? Either way, they all need to be treated the same.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:03 PM by parthena parthena is offline
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Smile-Maker View Comment
    okay, I have to agree with EvilDreamz, you're bringing irrelevant events into this matter. We don't side with Angie because she's the owner, we side with her because she is right. If you look at the main thread about this, $790,000 worth of coins was taken through this, money that is needed to run this site. DivaChix is made so that people who can't afford to pay for money can earn it, but that means EARN it, not get it unfairly. By earning it, you are voting and keeping the cashflow of the site moving steadily. Being told you're supposed to get 200 coins, then getting 400 is OBVIOUSLY wrong. MAYBE the average user would do this once or twice out of greed, but not to an extent of getting a 400,000 coins (which is a heck of a lot).
    FOR ONE THE GAMES ARE FIAR THEY ARE THERE SO PEOPLE CAN PLAY THEM. i didnt take advantage of anything. I earned them fairly. I didnt know it was wrong because I have always know it to be that way..... I should at lest get the 200 out of 400 coins back. except ALL of it that I earn. and all of the money I gave to my friends back. that rude to smeer my name out like that. now shes being the rude one
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:04 PM by mz-belle mz-belle is offline
  17. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Smile-Maker View Comment
    surely you must have realized that members who play almost every day and try their hardest to earn coins never make much much more than 10,000 coins, maybe 15,000 at the most, and those are people who save save save.(though I don't know about griffysgirl, she sells a lot of clothes each day) and you had 40 TIMES that? something must've stuck out to you.

    Not really. I didnt think anything was flawed. I thought I was getting extremly lucky. and its not my fault her game had a flaw and I didnt notice it
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:06 PM by mz-belle mz-belle is offline
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by parthena View Comment
    I recently had a chat with mz-belle and she was telling me how lucky she'd been with the Double or Nothing game but she seemed to honestly believe that she had won fairly. I joked with her about it because I can not win that game and quit playing it.

    Not very long ago I went to cash in my golden tickets and found 3500 in my account. I immediately pm'd Angie and asked her if the site had spazzed out, which it had. Apparently I had gotten 34 extra 100 ticket voting prizes and my concern was that they belonged to other members. If it seemed that the game wasn't functioning properly and it was deliberately taken advantage of, then the coins should be returned.

    In regard to double accounts, I am puzzled. Angie, you mentioned in your post that you don't work security. A few weeks ago I strongly suspected duplicate accounts and reported it. I was told that it was taken care of. I still believe that this person, who continued to stalk me for gifts even after I made the report, still has two accounts because both of these people send me pm's within minutes of each other and it's the only time I hear from either of them. She's since moved on to harassing someone else. Maybe those situations are not being handled properly, or maybe it's just too difficult? Either way, they all need to be treated the same.

    I would have freaked out if I got 3500 in a golden ticket and I would have reported it to. the most I have ever gotten in a golden ticket was 25 coins. I would have reported the flaw in the game if I knew it was there but I have always found double or nothing to be that way so how was I suposed to report it? and yes I remeber taking about how you couldnt win. you are witness that I have always honestly belived I was winning fairly
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:09 PM by mz-belle mz-belle is offline
  19. Old Comment
    jamiekinsxo's Avatar
    I think you all need to chill out and stop calling everyone bad people. Seriously just cut it out. I'm about to pull my hair out.

    Don't take sides either. It could go both ways.

    -She could have thought that was correct. DOUBLE or nothing. So perhaps she figured if it said 200 coins and she ended up with 400, that was the double?

    -Who in their right mind wouldn't notice that that is a problem? If we all could earn almost a million coins, I feel like the game wouldn't be challenging anymore.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:11 PM by jamiekinsxo jamiekinsxo is online now
  20. Old Comment
    its_angel_love's Avatar
    Just a couple of minutes ago, I read Angie's comment on the Update thread. Now I understand the situation. However, I would like to state that this is a 50/50 issue:

    *50 percent the fact that you did not tell them that there might be something wrong. HOWEVER! I also wouldn't know that there would be something wrong since the title of the game is called "Double or Nothing".
    -
    *50 percent wrong that Angie/Trishy banned your cousin and want to say that you cheated even when you're PROTESTING that you DID NOT cheat!

    I have to agree with mz-belle. Angie, this is your site and you know what goes on. If there was a glitch, fix it up and give mx-belle back half the money. Meaning if she won 500 coins, give her 250 coins because it is YOUR site! It would only be fair because it your game thta you CREATED and it's not OUR job as members to report every single bug on DC.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 04:15 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
    Updated 07-30-2010 at 04:18 PM by its_angel_love
 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.