Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > mz-belle
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Ideas?!

Submit "Ideas?!" to Digg Submit "Ideas?!" to del.icio.us Submit "Ideas?!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ideas?!" to Google
Posted 07-22-2010 at 05:20 PM by mz-belle
Updated 07-28-2010 at 08:52 PM by mz-belle

Your opinions on different topics.

_______ is up for discussion now.-- write away)

But please be respectful- thanks

*** Ideas for a new topic are welcome!!***
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8977 Comments 20 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 20

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I haven't seen the new movie, please tell me (those that have seen it) is it as good as the first 2 movies?
  2. Old Comment
    It makes me want to barf. Sorry, and honestly, no offense to anyone who likes it but... yeah. The only thing I like about it is Rob haha.
    Posted 07-22-2010 at 09:17 PM by xxlollidiamondsxx xxlollidiamondsxx is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mswiggles View Comment
    I haven't seen the new movie, please tell me (those that have seen it) is it as good as the first 2 movies?

In my opinion eclipse is better then newmoon but I still think nothing will ever beat twilight ( just because I think the first movies of any saga/series is always the best)

But it defently was worth seeing in the theaters
    I think I will wait until breaking dawn comes out on dvd just because I dont want to pay 15 dollars to see one whole movie.. LOL me and my cousin are gonna put our money together on the day it comes out and buy it and have a twilight saga day. ahaha
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xxlollidiamondsxx View Comment
    It makes me want to barf. Sorry, and honestly, no offense to anyone who likes it but... yeah. The only thing I like about it is Rob haha.

Lol Its ok to have your opinion lol I actually like the fact that you can stick up and say how you feel about it- personally I love it. I never used to!! I used to say. omg anyone who likes that stupid book series and who watchs the movies is dumb. LOL then one day my mom got twilight from the redbox and I fell inlove. I too love Rob because hes mysterious but I love taylor cuz hes smexy. haha. and I HATE people who obsess over it. for example twi-moms. and the fans that wait 7 days to see the stars walk on the red carpet to the premeire. they make me sick!
  5. Old Comment
    lol i looove taylor, but im not a mega fan. my mate cried when she saw eclipse lol!
  6. Old Comment
    I love twilight but edward(rob patinson) is horrible i hate him i only like jacob hes the best and bellla 2 so basicly everyone except for edward ughhhh no efcence lol
  7. Old Comment
    Im just wondering how are they going to do breaking dawn i know i shouldnt have read it cause its disturbing in manyways for a 11 year old hahahaha but with the baby how are they going to make it talk and stuff lol
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xosammyox View Comment
    Im just wondering how are they going to do breaking dawn i know i shouldnt have read it cause its disturbing in manyways for a 11 year old hahahaha but with the baby how are they going to make it talk and stuff lol

LOL haha well for one the movies gonna be in to parts but they have like 3 actresses one is a baby. on is a little bit bigger and one is a toddler and she can talk and stuff. im not EXACTLY sure but I am also very curious.. LOL I have seen pictures of the little toddler and shes such a cutie!!! I cant wait. and I know super smart 7 year olds at stuck it through and read the series so dont feel bad!! haha
    Updated 07-23-2010 at 05:27 PM by mz-belle (oopps)
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by curlywurly View Comment
    lol i looove taylor, but im not a mega fan. my mate cried when she saw eclipse lol!

LOL I laughed at the part when she ponched jacob!! lol.... Yeah it was kinda sad tho. Im p-oed that the killed bre. haha
  10. Old Comment
    eclipse is the best one so far
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rokster_babe View Comment
    eclipse is the best one so far

Yeah!! I like twilight the best only because it is the first but I am inlove with eclipse!!
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mz-belle View Comment
    LOL haha well for one the movies gonna be in to parts but they have like 3 actresses one is a baby. on is a little bit bigger and one is a toddler and she can talk and stuff. im not EXACTLY sure but I am also very curious.. LOL I have seen pictures of the little toddler and shes such a cutie!!! I cant wait. and I know super smart 7 year olds at stuck it through and read the series so dont feel bad!! haha
    um they havent casted Renesmee yet
    so all those pics u saw arent really her.
  13. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kute_gurl View Comment
    um they havent casted Renesmee yet
    so all those pics u saw arent really her.

actually they have. there almost done filming breaking dawn. they started when they finshed eclipse and they started filming eclipse right after newmonn came out...
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    actually they have. there almost done filming breaking dawn. they started when they finshed eclipse and they started filming eclipse right after newmonn came out...
    ummmmmm...no they havent even started filming breaking dawn,they start filming in october/november 2010!
    Kristen stewart in in montreal canada right now getting ready for "on the road" for one,and two
    my dads friend is working on breaking dawn,and they havent even started filming yet..so i have no idea where u heard that!?

they havent even casted everyone yet,including renesemee :http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1324999/

as u can see it says pre production and casting still.

they start filming in the fall in louisiana and vancouver.
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    ummmmmm...no they havent even started filming breaking dawn,they start filming in october/november 2010!
    Kristen stewart in in montreal canada right now getting ready for "on the road" for one,and two
    my dads friend is working on breaking dawn,and they havent even started filming yet..so i have no idea where u heard that!?

they havent even casted everyone yet,including renesemee :http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1324999/

Well every movie started filming after the other and it would be stupid to not start it after eclipse because its going to be in 2 parts and also every place I have checked and every person I have talk to said they started and my brother has a friend who has already tried for a roll in the movie. so they have actually started. maybe they havnt started editing or even filming but I know they have done casting.......
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:

Btw that says november 11th is the realese date
  17. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Well every movie started filming after the other and it would be stupid to not start it after eclipse because its going to be in 2 parts and also every place I have checked and every person I have talk to said they started and my brother has a friend who has already tried for a roll in the movie. so they have actually started. maybe they havnt started editing or even filming but I know they have done casting.......
    OMG THEY HAVENT STARTED FILMING TRUST ME!! idk how to get it through ur head.
    theres no way to start editing if they havent filming just so ya know,which they havent.
    being broken into 2 parts has nothing to do with it,there filming the movie as a whole,and then breaking it into two parts.
    so no they havent started filming what so ever!
    kristen is getting ready to fim another movie called on the road,and robert has been filming another movie this whole time.

and they have not,finished casting,some roles but not all of them,it takes a while to cast things ya know,like u can even look on the imdb page those are the only people who have been casted!!!

and they havent casted everything yet im even sending in my stuff to the casting director for one they even have a website,

http://www.acting-auditions.org/2010...sting-and.html
    as u can see renesmee is still not casted

&what more can i say,the imdb page tells u straight out!! -
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1324999/
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1673434/
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Btw that says november 11th is the realese date
    &
    yes i know the release date,nov.18,2011
    i said filming date is fall 2010
  19. Old Comment
    Quote:
    OMG THEY HAVENT STARTED FILMING TRUST ME!! idk how to get it through ur head.
    theres no way to start editing if they havent filming just so ya know,which they havent.
    being broken into 2 parts has nothing to do with it,there filming the movie as a whole,and then breaking it into two parts.
    so no they havent started filming what so ever!
    kristen is getting ready to fim another movie called on the road,and robert has been filming another movie this whole time.

and they have not,finished casting,some roles but not all of them,it takes a while to cast things ya know,like u can even look on the imdb page those are the only people who have been casted!!!

and they havent casted everything yet im even sending in my stuff to the casting director for one they even have a website,

http://www.acting-auditions.org/2010...sting-and.html
    as u can see renesmee is still not casted

&what more can i say,the imdb page tells u straight out!! -
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1324999/
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1673434/

Um for one thing STOP FREAKING OUT. and I dont give a crap about your stupid links. you probably google some stupid links trying to look cool. I know they cant edit if they havnt filmed. im not retarded. mmkay. so you have your thoughts and opinions and I'll have mine
  20. Old Comment
    haha "you probably google some stupid links trying to look cool."

do u realize how stupid that sounds.its imdb,a professional site,no need for me to google. whatever u meant with that?? Once there filming and have everyone cast it will be in that site just so ya know.

but u know what,i'll just let u live in your complete and total ignorance, even though its stupid and extremely annoying,its some what amusing at the same time. bye-bye now!