Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

I have returned!

Posted 06-23-2018 at 04:46 PM by mojo-jojo

So for those of you who haven't noticed I'm finally back!

Life has finally slowed down for the time being and I have a pretty nice routine. So what's happened since I was here last:

Well I graduated college! I now have my bachelor's in psychology and sociology and was 0.05 away from graduating *** laude (from a pretty prestigious college may I add!). I started my masters in social work and then proceeded to regret it and take time off. Not that I didn't love what I...
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 407 Comments 1 mojo-jojo is offline Edit Tags
Old

Back On the Grid Again!

Posted 12-14-2015 at 07:20 PM by mojo-jojo

So I've resurfaced after about a year and boy what a year it's been so life update: (Going to try to make this brief but no promises)

I'm 20 now for starters, and to believe I've been on DC since it's start and DW before that is a shocker. About half of my life has been spent with this amazing community.

So, quick boy update: If you remember Alex well if you've heard of catfish that happened to me if you want the details keep reading otherwise you can skip the next...
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1465 Comments 2 mojo-jojo is offline Edit Tags
Old

ADD and Bipolar = Horrible mess

Posted 08-07-2011 at 04:36 PM by mojo-jojo

Sooo I know I've had bipolar disorder since 8th grade, but just now figured out why it doesn't fit the typical disorders. I probably have slight ADD too xD haha so great right? Meaning, bipolar flares are a lot worse and more frequent. It explains some of the things bipolar doesn't

jfdkal; Echk hot mess in the mental disorders department xD
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1040 Comments 0 mojo-jojo is offline Edit Tags
Old

Alex =)

Posted 07-10-2011 at 08:57 PM by mojo-jojo

No it's not me going on about my boyfriend xP Even though I could... xP

He joined <3 xD

Makes me happy He only joined so he could practice for most likely his future career as a graphic artist/designer, so if you see him make sure to welcome him

Or you can bombard his inbox with welcomes xD haha If you want to say hi to him he's really amazing, but I have to say that cuz I'm in gf right? But yeah I'm glad he joined DC, his...
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1194 Comments 0 mojo-jojo is offline Edit Tags
Old

There is such a thing as happily ever after (:

Posted 07-21-2010 at 08:49 PM by mojo-jojo

So the reason i haven't done any blogs is because I haven't had really anything to blog about till today xD

Monday- Tennis practice started
Drivers ed started
I got refurred to a lung doctor by my doctor.

Tuesday- Just drivers ed and a little shopping

Today-
I hadtennis practice again and this time the captains remembered my name. lol.
Then I got home took a shower talked to Alex which is the awesome guy I've been...
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1726 Comments 1 mojo-jojo is offline Edit Tags