Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Royal Ramblings
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Astrology Challenge: Day 8

Submit "Astrology Challenge: Day 8" to Digg Submit "Astrology Challenge: Day 8" to del.icio.us Submit "Astrology Challenge: Day 8" to StumbleUpon Submit "Astrology Challenge: Day 8" to Google
Posted 05-23-2011 at 12:05 PM by angieluvboo

30 Day Astrology Challenge

Day 08. Everyone wonders about their Love Life when it comes to astrology. Post what the sight says about your love life. Do you find your life profile accurate?

Quote:
When it comes to love, Aquarians are playful and flirtatious. They're not frivolous though - they're playing for keeps, looking for their one true love.

Aquarians need a lot of time to themselves in relationships and they are happy to give the same freedom to their romantic partner. This makes them the least jealous sign in the zodiac. They are loyal and supportive and make strong, dependable mates.

They are also very artistic and while they are not that into romance, they can show a mushier side when they find that special someone.
Yep, that's me. I'm not the type that needs to spend every moment with my mate. In fact, I love "me" time. While I do like to spend time with him, I'm just as content going to dinner and a movie alone.

I'm not the jealous type that needs to know where my mate is at all times either.

Also known to be pretty supportive. My husband thanks me for this all of the time.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4712 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    cancer:
    Quote:
    Cancer people adore being in love. They are definitely the "mushiest" zodiac sign and they are suckers for classic candy and flowers romance. They are born looking for their ideal mate and once they meet the right person they will bond with them for life.
    The person who captures a Cancer's heart will be solid, dependable and open with their emotions. In return, Cancer will offer unlimited love, affection and endless loyalty.

Yep me all over lol, it's all or nothing with me, when I am with the one I love, he is my whole world.
  2. Old Comment
    Aquarians pair best with Libras.