Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Well Well Well!

Posted 10-11-2009 at 06:28 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 01-04-2010 at 11:30 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

10-11-09
Dear Blog,
I have mixed feelings. 2/3s of me is really annoyed while the other 1/3 is happy!

Why I am mad:
*These two people were making out in starbucks. really? Umm people are looking at you! Just go away and do it some place else since there's kids (-points at self-) around o_o I don't mind like kissing and holding hands in public but really? Making out in starbucks? C'mon, it's a place to hang out and drink coffee and enjoy assorted snacks and socialize!
Prom Queen
Posted in About Me!, Life!
Views 958 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Testing this new option..

Posted 10-11-2009 at 04:26 PM by phoenix_whisperer

Oh, haii there ! <3

Teehee...I'm bored. And hungry. And I'm jealous..

..........:hmm:

Btw people, Mitzi and I are going to open our own Graphics Shop ! I'm so happy ! :giggle:
Will you request?
Post-A-Holic
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 704 Comments 1 phoenix_whisperer is offline Edit Tags
Old

Insane Monday!!!!

Posted 10-10-2009 at 09:44 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 01-04-2010 at 11:31 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx
Tags insane

10-10-09
Dear Blog,
First off, I gotta return like 6 CDs to the library. Secondly, I have a 100 pt math test which I know im gonna ace! Third, I have collages for spanish class due. Fourth, I got a quiz to make up in spanish. BIG POINTS and a chance to get an A- in spanish or even a B+ if I do very well! Fifth, I got a dentist oppointment. Sixth, I got an american history project due. Seventhly (LOL!), my dad's PROBABLY going to get Metallica tickets!!! Lastly (finally), wrestling is
Prom Queen
Posted in About Me!, Life!
Views 977 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

It's feeling a lot like Autumn♥

Posted 10-10-2009 at 11:53 AM by parabellum (Your Heart Has Been Captured)

I love Autumn, The leaves, the crisp air smell, the apples, the pumpkins.

Yumyumyumyum
Post-A-Holic
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 926 Comments 2 parabellum is offline Edit Tags
Old

Relax, think, & just breathe.

Posted 10-10-2009 at 02:52 AM by jamiekinsxo (`& the mouth of the west.<3)

This past week has been rather hard for me. It has been full of tears and heartbreak. A few of my friends have tragically passed away. Today I sat down and thought about everything. It was the best idea I've had in a long time. I thought about how important life is, and to cherish it. So I am back, full force, on DC. : ) It's better to celebrate someones life than to dwell on it. I know it's hard, and I still am very hurt, but it has tought me quite a bit.

You'll be seeing me around...
Almost Famous
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1688 Comments 8 jamiekinsxo is offline Edit Tags