Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Oh darn!!

Posted 06-20-2017 at 10:57 AM by -maria-
Updated 06-20-2017 at 11:58 AM by -maria-

so the news have been talking about a possible tropical storm hitting our city possibly Wednesday night/ Thursday morning, with rain falls up to 1 foot or more, winds no less than 40 miles per hour, I remember the last bad weather we had left us without gasoline for our cars, without electricity for almost 3 weeks, and a shortage of water now with 2 kids I am very scared, not so much for the oldest one, but for my 4 month old one, what if I ran out of formula, and find no store with electricity?...
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 113 Comments 0 -maria- is offline Edit Tags
Old

I just don't want to!

Posted 05-27-2017 at 02:09 PM by -maria-

omg have y'all ever had one of those days were you just want to be lazy?! I DONT WANT TO DO MY HAIR! I DONT WANT TO DO MY MAKE UP! I want to wear my pjs all day and look natural lol, sadly I can't.. oh well to do my hair and make up it is :-/
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 169 Comments 1 -maria- is offline Edit Tags
Old

going back

Posted 03-18-2017 at 03:00 PM by -maria-

So after years of not working on animations I am finally getting a bit if inspiration back lol I used to make blinkies such as this one in other websites, but then I got bored and stopped making everything altogether, well since i stopped everything i had learned vanished from my mind lol, I am slowly remembering the basics, hopefully with practice I can get better because it has been around 6 years since I've worked on anything. Proud of how
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 371 Comments 2 -maria- is offline Edit Tags
Old

Adjusting to life with a newborn

Posted 03-12-2017 at 03:23 AM by -maria-

Here I am, at 1:16am writing this blog, so today my sisters and I scheduled a photo shoot to take pictures with our mom and dad, and let me tell you, I was so nervous about going out in public with two kids, I was fine with my 6 year old as he acts perfectly good, my 1 month old however I was very worried about, worried about how he would do in crowded noisy places, I almost cancelled on my family. So let me tell y'all how much I had forgotten how exhausting it is to try and do your make up and...
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 736 Comments 4 -maria- is offline Edit Tags
Old

Rain rain rain

Posted 03-11-2012 at 08:11 PM by -maria-

It has ruined my weekend , the Houston livestock and rodeo is in town, it is a once in year thing and me and my hubby and my son were going but the ugly weather ruined it for us hopefully we are able to go next weekend because it is the last weekend
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1055 Comments 1 -maria- is offline Edit Tags