Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

going back

Posted 03-18-2017 at 03:00 PM by -maria-

So after years of not working on animations I am finally getting a bit if inspiration back lol I used to make blinkies such as this one in other websites, but then I got bored and stopped making everything altogether, well since i stopped everything i had learned vanished from my mind lol, I am slowly remembering the basics, hopefully with practice I can get better because it has been around 6 years since I've worked on anything. Proud of how
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 47 Comments 2 -maria- is online now Edit Tags
Old

Adjusting to life with a newborn

Posted 03-12-2017 at 03:23 AM by -maria-

Here I am, at 1:16am writing this blog, so today my sisters and I scheduled a photo shoot to take pictures with our mom and dad, and let me tell you, I was so nervous about going out in public with two kids, I was fine with my 6 year old as he acts perfectly good, my 1 month old however I was very worried about, worried about how he would do in crowded noisy places, I almost cancelled on my family. So let me tell y'all how much I had forgotten how exhausting it is to try and do your make up and...
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 103 Comments 4 -maria- is online now Edit Tags
Old

Rain rain rain

Posted 03-11-2012 at 08:11 PM by -maria-

It has ruined my weekend , the Houston livestock and rodeo is in town, it is a once in year thing and me and my hubby and my son were going but the ugly weather ruined it for us hopefully we are able to go next weekend because it is the last weekend
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 822 Comments 1 -maria- is online now Edit Tags
Old

sad i got in a car accident

Posted 01-31-2012 at 02:57 PM by mzbachatera

ok so sunday the worst thing that can happen to a driver happened.. i was involve in a car accident.. my son as well as my mother were in the car with me, none of us got hurt.. the other vehicle involved was a motocycle... OMG u guys i saw the guy flying over my car.. and landed about Idk like 10 feet from his motocycle, he was hurt not crtically thank god.. it is by far the worst feeling ever.. so anyway the police came and all, and so yesterday that i called the other driver's insurance company
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1068 Comments 5 -maria- is online now Edit Tags