Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Can't it get any worst :(

Posted 08-31-2017 at 07:49 AM by -maria-
Updated 08-31-2017 at 07:51 AM by -maria-

It is amazing how your life can change in a matter of days, we go from thinking we are safe to another threat. We had to evacuate our home for 2 days due to flooding from Harvey, I was terrified for my babies, still am, I was so happy to come home to a semi dry home, the bayous were not overflowing with water, sadly we did witness a body being pulled from the water when we were returning home. How do you explain a 7 year old everything that is going on? How do you stop his tears and worries about
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 112 Comments 1 -maria- is offline Edit Tags
Old

Oh darn!!

Posted 06-20-2017 at 11:57 AM by -maria-
Updated 06-20-2017 at 12:58 PM by -maria-

so the news have been talking about a possible tropical storm hitting our city possibly Wednesday night/ Thursday morning, with rain falls up to 1 foot or more, winds no less than 40 miles per hour, I remember the last bad weather we had left us without gasoline for our cars, without electricity for almost 3 weeks, and a shortage of water now with 2 kids I am very scared, not so much for the oldest one, but for my 4 month old one, what if I ran out of formula, and find no store with electricity?...
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 223 Comments 0 -maria- is offline Edit Tags
Old

I just don't want to!

Posted 05-27-2017 at 03:09 PM by -maria-

omg have y'all ever had one of those days were you just want to be lazy?! I DONT WANT TO DO MY HAIR! I DONT WANT TO DO MY MAKE UP! I want to wear my pjs all day and look natural lol, sadly I can't.. oh well to do my hair and make up it is :-/
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 282 Comments 1 -maria- is offline Edit Tags
Old

going back

Posted 03-18-2017 at 04:00 PM by -maria-

So after years of not working on animations I am finally getting a bit if inspiration back lol I used to make blinkies such as this one in other websites, but then I got bored and stopped making everything altogether, well since i stopped everything i had learned vanished from my mind lol, I am slowly remembering the basics, hopefully with practice I can get better because it has been around 6 years since I've worked on anything. Proud of how
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 524 Comments 2 -maria- is offline Edit Tags
Old

Adjusting to life with a newborn

Posted 03-12-2017 at 04:23 AM by -maria-

Here I am, at 1:16am writing this blog, so today my sisters and I scheduled a photo shoot to take pictures with our mom and dad, and let me tell you, I was so nervous about going out in public with two kids, I was fine with my 6 year old as he acts perfectly good, my 1 month old however I was very worried about, worried about how he would do in crowded noisy places, I almost cancelled on my family. So let me tell y'all how much I had forgotten how exhausting it is to try and do your make up and...
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1123 Comments 4 -maria- is offline Edit Tags