Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

SOMETHING NEW THIS WAY COMING!!! hopefully! :P

Posted 12-31-2012 at 11:39 PM by helga (JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER)

For a while I have been thinking in making new things for my shop, and a few weeks ago, finally, I did it! Yay, new things!!!
So far a have stocked my "dusty" shop with a few items, and preparing a few more to be uploaded soon! I think is safe to say that I am back in the world of CYO.
Below is a sneak peak on a few to come. Soon!!

Senior Design Moderator
Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1884 Comments 5 helga is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

INSPIRATION INTO SKETCHES

Posted 03-29-2012 at 03:13 AM by helga (JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER)
Updated 03-29-2012 at 09:28 AM by helga

_ _ With all of this different poses around the site, I felt a bit inspired to sketch a possible collection to my shop, but then I may not achieve a satisfactory level of quality I envisioned for it which means I may never end up making them!! Yes, that's me!
_ _ Below is two of some the outfits I sketched in a hurry, while running after three "energetic" kids! The first one is inspired by ribbons and the second Volleyball(I love volleyball!). They are not that great
Senior Design Moderator
Pulse Editor
Posted in DIVA CHIX
Views 6815 Comments 18 helga is offline Edit Tags
Old

SCENTS FOR YOUR EGO!!!!

Posted 02-05-2012 at 01:55 PM by helga (JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER)
Updated 02-05-2012 at 05:00 PM by helga
Tags perfumes

It's been a looong time since I posted to my blog, and I missed it. During this time I have come across this great sites that sell perfumes for way less than the department stores. Sometines up to 80% less!! And with a 10% or 15% coupon on top. Don't believe me? Well is true.
After my daughters waisted my Jean-Paul Gaultier, which I've had for more than five years, I decided to go on a new "scent" hunt. And did I went nuts!!! rofl
I got 6 bottles of perfume and all 3.4oz
Senior Design Moderator
Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2997 Comments 2 helga is offline Edit Tags
Old

Crystal-Encrusted shoes

Posted 06-13-2011 at 08:01 PM by helga (JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER)
Updated 06-13-2011 at 08:06 PM by helga

Ok, so later on I have been having a "crush" on crystal-encrusted shoes/pumps. I've been looking for the one I will finally purchase. Nah! The truth is that most of those I crave to have are all out of my reach Life is so sad sometimes.rofl But while I was searching for the one I could afford I finally found a blog showing you how to make your own. She used 3mm rhinestones and E-6000 glue. I'm feeling like running to the craft store and get this project going. ...
Senior Design Moderator
Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3446 Comments 3 helga is offline Edit Tags
Old

D4-- TALKING ABOUT FOOD

Posted 03-06-2011 at 04:29 AM by helga (JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER)
Updated 03-06-2011 at 09:11 AM by helga

Either we are eating food just for pleasure or because we need it to support our body, the truth is no one says no to food! Few of us still hunting, fishing, farming... and many of us obtains it in the market(guilty).*wink*
The enjoyment we get from food is not just when we eat it but also during the process of making it. You don't need to be a professional chef to enjoy or prepare a great meal. All you need is to love to make it and nothing else! Well some of us may need help here
Senior Design Moderator
Pulse Editor
Posted in Food
Views 2004 Comments 1 helga is offline Edit Tags