Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Divamour - Dark Side > Phase 1

Posted 03-20-2017 at 11:07 AM by fox
Updated 03-20-2017 at 12:51 PM by fox

My entry:

Thoughts:
Well, when I first saw the theme for this round, I felt really excited because I was in a comfort zone.
-I didn't create a new pose for it because, let's admit, "ShowOff" is a pretty badass pose and it really depicted what I needed.
-I was really proud of my entry and still am.
-When I saw all the other entries I felt very sad. (Yes, you don't know me as someone sad, but
fox
Senior Pulse Editor
Clothing & Design Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 446 Comments 4 fox is online now Edit Tags
Old

portuguese pride

Posted 07-11-2016 at 03:11 AM by fox

For the first time in history...we did it. We are the champions of Europe.
I'm sorry Éder, on behalf of every portuguese that didn't want you on the competition. We are proud of you. Portugal cryed literally when our captain got injured. Screw you Payet. Now go eat some sand. Cristiano told Éder that he was going to score the goal. Well done! Portugal is not big. Is enormous!!!! The streets were filled with green and red. The sky was covered with fireworks. All through the night we would...
fox
Senior Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 867 Comments 4 fox is online now Edit Tags
Old

About me

Posted 06-10-2016 at 07:14 AM by fox

My name is Rute (duh!) and I'm 25 years old. I have 3 kids, Ricardo (6yo), Mia (5yo) and Daniel (3 month old). I was a mom at 19 and I had to grow really quick. Ricardo and Mia's father and I are separated but still best friends.

My husband name is Paulo and he's 37 years old. I love him to bits and hope to spend the rest of my life with him.

I'm a stay at home mom but when I'm working I do everything. Barmaid, assistant in retirement houses, cleaning.. you name is. Since...
fox
Senior Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1030 Comments 8 fox is online now Edit Tags
Old

Stupid things we say

Posted 06-06-2016 at 05:15 PM by fox

I'm now going to talk about some sentences we say and that don't make any sense.

"You're dumb, no offense" - No offense? For real? From the moment you're calling someone dumb, you ARE offending. It's like if you use 'no offense' at the end of the sentence it will make everything alright.

at a shop register the cashier sees us with like 20 items on the basket and still ask us, "do you want a bag?" - oh, no darling, I will pile this all up on top of my
fox
Senior Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1147 Comments 19 fox is online now Edit Tags
Old

Rock deprived

Posted 06-06-2016 at 08:48 AM by fox

Hello everyone!!! I've never posted on my DC blog, I own a blog but it's written in portuguese so it's no good around here

Since I'm now required to make some blog entries, here it goes.

As some of you know, I'm 'married' with 3 kids. My favorite music genre is rock, but I've been somewhat deprived of it. My love hates it and I'm only 'allowed' to listen to it when he's at work. It's a bummer actually because I'd love to listen to it all the time and during the...
fox
Senior Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 678 Comments 7 fox is online now Edit Tags