Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Rate this Entry

Days 18 - 22 - Music Challenge (-:

Submit "Days 18 - 22 - Music Challenge (-:" to Digg Submit "Days 18 - 22 - Music Challenge (-:" to del.icio.us Submit "Days 18 - 22 - Music Challenge (-:" to StumbleUpon Submit "Days 18 - 22 - Music Challenge (-:" to Google
Posted 07-17-2011 at 11:43 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

Sorry I was gone for a while. I had a friend sleepover and hang out so I wasn't around the internet that much except for a quick status update on twitter or facebook. I have twitter and facebook on my phone but I wanted to be around my frand :-)

day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio

One - Metallica

SUCH A GOOD SONG!!!!! holy crap, I listened to it recently on youtube and I forgot about how amazing it sounded. It's one of their popular songs too but it's never played since it's an anti war song and stuff. If anyone wants to get into metallica, LISTEN TO THAT SONG!
~
day 19 - a song from your favorite album

Limelight - Rush

My favorite album of all time is Moving Pictures by Rush. Hands down. Every single song is excellent! Would've went with Rust in Peace by Megadeth as a VERY close second though :-)
~
day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry

Holy Wars...The Punishment Due - Megadeth

This song helped me run two laps around my school's track since I was so ticked off about running that day. I didn't want to run and I didn't care about any thing. It's a very intense song for sure!
~
day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy

Distant Early Warning - Rush

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE-THIS-SONG! OMG. See, it made me happy I love playing air synthesizers to it too rofl
~
day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad

Can't pick. Too many good songs. Depends on what I feel like listening to that day :-)
Views 707 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments