Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Who's having fun in Vegas?

Posted 07-15-2015 at 06:13 PM by smartinez79

WOW!! I mean look at all these collections that these wonderful designers are putting out in their shops. Hippie_chick, _marie_, kasiopeya. I hardly have time to vote and battle. I am too busy changing then rushing to the forums to see what is going on for activities. Whew you guys have this diva styling and profiling. Thanks designers.
Diva In Love
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2710 Comments 8 smartinez79 is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Viva Las Vegas Collection

Posted 07-14-2015 at 06:19 PM by hippie_chick (Sneaky Peaks at New Witchy Woman Releases)
Updated 07-14-2015 at 06:21 PM by hippie_chick

Haute Hippie is hearing wedding bells ringing for all those DC Members who have been caught up in the Vegas moment- and, well eloped!

In honor of the momentous occasions, Haute Hippie is offering a line of wedding items- free- because she knows last minute planning never comes cheap!

The Viva Las Vegas Collection- named for one of the most famous wedding chapels in Vegas- has everything a bride needs! The gown has a sweetheart neckline and plenty of pickups in the full...
Senior Community Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 527 Comments 0 hippie_chick is offline Edit Tags
Old

HON Haters out there

Posted 07-14-2015 at 02:56 PM by smartinez79

A friend of mine shared with me that no matter how her doll dresses she always get one or two not hots. I am wondering if this means she has specific haters or if this is just random.

Are you experiencing the same thing? If so tell Judge Salina About it LOL!!
Diva In Love
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3191 Comments 22 smartinez79 is offline Edit Tags
Old

[ADDICTION] OFFER!

Posted 07-14-2015 at 09:06 AM by midnight_kiss (The stranger inside me)

A free colour exclusive dress will be offered to all stock holders of my shop this weekend!
So if you are interested grab some stock and I will PM you with options at the end of this week!
Thank you to everyone for supporting my shop, I aim to make this a more active shop!

And if you are unable to get any stock (as I know there is only limited of this, plus you have to have the upgrade) become a fan of my shop as I regularly gift, giftcards and other promo's to shop...
Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 816 Comments 0 midnight_kiss is offline Edit Tags
Old

New Outfit at Mystique Boutique

Posted 07-13-2015 at 11:46 PM by reesie

You can find this new outfit for Amberlee in my shop now!

Prom Queen
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1264 Comments 0 reesie is offline Edit Tags