Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Gowns ....

Posted 07-17-2018 at 04:06 PM by swish

Uh...
Ok so, I can appreciate a beautiful gown just as much as the next fashionista. HOWEVER, they lose something when you're constantly bombarded by them. Is there such a thing as "denim day" or "anything but a gown/long dress week"? I'm here for it!
Ok...I just needed to get that out of my system.
Jet Setter User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 152 Comments 3 swish is offline Edit Tags
Old

Frustration

Posted 07-05-2018 at 05:23 PM by swish

So...Divamour is over. It was quite the experience. Only problem is that now I really feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. Nothing looks right and gimp sucks for details. Photoshop is still a mystery. Lol just pure frustration right now.
Jet Setter User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 143 Comments 2 swish is offline Edit Tags
Old

July in July First Preview

Posted 07-03-2018 at 12:18 AM by pandaimeec (Spectrum)
Updated 07-03-2018 at 12:21 AM by pandaimeec

Coming soon to Spectrum.

I have been wanting to release a full collection for my shop for the longest time now and I am so happy to finally be able to do it this time around!

Been working on these items in between my Divamour entries, and now that the competition is over I can focus on making my collection.

Items that will be released will be vintage/retro-inspired, in
Hungry Bibliophile
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 150 Comments 3 pandaimeec is offline Edit Tags
Old

I have returned!

Posted 06-23-2018 at 03:46 PM by mojo-jojo

So for those of you who haven't noticed I'm finally back!

Life has finally slowed down for the time being and I have a pretty nice routine. So what's happened since I was here last:

Well I graduated college! I now have my bachelor's in psychology and sociology and was 0.05 away from graduating *** laude (from a pretty prestigious college may I add!). I started my masters in social work and then proceeded to regret it and take time off. Not that I didn't love what I...
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 116 Comments 1 mojo-jojo is offline Edit Tags
Old

Cancer, and psychotic boyfriend

Posted 06-19-2018 at 08:11 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

My brother in law has testicular cancer and has started treatment for it. I will visit him soon. I am worried.

And my boyfriend has been showing psychotic symptoms. We arent sure what it is. We thought for a bit it could be schizophrenia... the other day the evil voice took over and he hurt me and tried to hurt himself so hes been in the mental hospital since then...

Im so stressed out and worried.

Idk if I should stay in the relationship even tho I...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 228 Comments 4 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags