Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

ZEFIRA Mythic

Posted 11-02-2018 at 05:30 PM by lembowitz

Here she is!:

I went mythological, because why not! I'm super happy with how this came out, especially the hair as I did it from scratch, so let me know if you guys wanna see more hair like this in general!

Love y'all and I'll send out an alert to my store fans once everything is in the store, I just need to compress some of the files If you aren't a fan already, what are you waiting for?? Subscribe to my store <3
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 52 Comments 2 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Zefira, Jessica, and July.

Posted 11-01-2018 at 10:21 PM by lembowitz

SoooOOooo my new body is now officially out, wanted it fantasy themed as there's a shortage of fantasy bodies on here compared to the regular ones. Made clothes and accessories and hair and faces and props to go with it too, I hope you all love Zefira, I'm super proud of her!!!

And to add to that, two more collections are in my store too; one for the Jessica body by jacroc1999, which was fun to make and it's very glam and has hair (!!!) and the other is a smaller but very nice collection
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 64 Comments 2 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

I'm back!

Posted 11-01-2018 at 02:12 PM by lembowitz

But still working mostly full time so I won't be joining any guilds and such. I'm sorry for leaving suddenly several months back without saying anything, for the past two months especially depression has been kicking me up the ass pretty hard but I got out of that rut last week and I'm managing well!
Everything else in life has been okay-ish. I started dating someone at the end of June, it was kind of unexpected but he's been keeping me happy and sane and fed and I'm so lucky!
New
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 42 Comments 0 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Message of the day - 21/10

Posted 10-21-2018 at 08:54 AM by fox

Message of the day -

It is time for you to step up and protect others who are smaller and more fragile than you. This may be a reversal role for you, but the deer and the hare and the quiet, soft ones have chosen you because they trust that you can do this job. You may feel an unlikely hero, and you may experience a completely unforeseen victory. But you can do it.

You must take great steps now to live up to this honor and trust. It will be simple for you while you...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	44574721_247250612614818_1404006357882896384_n.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	162  
fox
Tarot reader
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 80 Comments 0 fox is offline Edit Tags
Old

Message of the day - 20/10

Posted 10-20-2018 at 01:27 PM by fox

Message of the day -

You have been through a time of great challenge and difficulty. You feel new, vulnerable, and inexperienced. You thought you might not survive to see this day. But now it is here and you are drying your newfound wings in the gentle sunlight.

For this moment, just one moment, know that there is nothing for you to do but to take in the significance of the change you have shaped for yourself. You have changed. You are renewed. You have passed...
fox
Tarot reader
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 78 Comments 0 fox is offline Edit Tags