Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ALL ABOUT LIFE
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Designers

Submit "Designers" to Digg Submit "Designers" to del.icio.us Submit "Designers" to StumbleUpon Submit "Designers" to Google
Posted 06-06-2016 at 07:49 PM by country_cutie

Who is one of your fave designers??
I have many , many but to me it is jarroc. she is trully talented and love everything she makes, over half my closet is from her shop
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3017 Comments 6 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Jacoroc1999,Hippie_Chick,Mannequin,Tatymemaw they are some of my fav designers on divachix.
  2. Old Comment
    I don't really have a favorite. ( I can't choose favorites on anything tho! Haha)
    But I love and respect all the work designers d!
    It's a really hard craft to learn, and I suspect a really hard one to me! It takes so much effort and concentration!
  3. Old Comment
    I honestly can't say if I have a favorite! I love what everyone makes and they're all so talented that its hard to choose lol.but I guess if I really really had to choose I think I would go with Ninah.
  4. Old Comment
    Loving all the Desingers,,they all put so much work into designing clothes for all our Divas! I love every one of them!!!
  5. Old Comment
    I love all the designers on DC! Specially the design team who work so much harder than anyone can see and for the most part their hard work goes unappreciated!

That being said my all time favorite designer is chromatherphy! She doesn't design often... but when she does its pure art!
  6. Old Comment
    My favorite DC deigners are griffysgirl, zumzy, auntypat, ninah, helga, r_e_n_e_e and r36! I love each of them for different reasons, but all of their work is so professional. Of course, the whole DC team is totally awesome and there are so many up and coming designers lately!