Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

TWE: Shop Updates

Posted 04-15-2018 at 06:41 PM by thewanderlust (lilac & gooseberries)

Tuesday March 3rd 2015

I didn't want to keep spamming the Restock Your Shop Thread so I decided to compile all The Wanderer's Emporium's shop updates this past week into this blog post!

Most of you know I had been releasing daily new collections for my Roza pose this past week (with a few technical hiccups here and there LOL). Below are the preview pictures I've been sending to my shop subscribers <3
Clothing & Design Moderator
Views 63 Comments 4 thewanderlust is offline Edit Tags
Old

kugfythfcvggfcb

Posted 03-31-2018 at 02:21 PM by lembowitz

Phew okay, I went back to my parents place yesterday afternoon for the night and I got home about 2-3 hours ago and my boyfriend came round before he had to leave so I won't be uploading the new Roza set I posted about in my last post until tomorrow as I'm going out tonight, I'm so sorry ladies! I'm in the best mood ever though (I mean can you guess why ;P) and I just saw that I'm also the cover diva! Thank you so much <33333

Love y'all!

xoxo, Sasha.
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 132 Comments 1 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Preview Fin

Posted 03-29-2018 at 01:05 PM by lembowitz

Hm, okay so, I'm going to go this far with this set. I won't be making a jacket for this set in particular but I will be in the near future for Roza.

I'll send out a shop alert once I've uploaded all the colours into my shop, I just need to make them all now that's all!

xoxo, Sasha.
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 190 Comments 4 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Work In Progress Preview

Posted 03-29-2018 at 12:38 PM by lembowitz

Hi darlings!

Just wanted to thank you all for the support of my shop, I love making clothes for it and I'm glad you are all loving them, it makes my heart warm and fuzzy

I wanted to show you a work in progress I'm on at the moment, for the Roza body of course

I'm going to be making shoes too of course, and maybe some fur (if I learn how to do it properly with no drawing tablet lmao -_-)....
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 177 Comments 4 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Want Free Promotion - Read Here

Posted 03-28-2018 at 03:58 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)

If you have an online business (art, crafts, t-shirts, or a site like this DivaChix) or a brick and mortar biz in your home town, this should interest you.

We are approximatly 1 week away from launching our new learning site. In case you have not heard about it yet, we are seeking educators, influencers, and learners alike, for a free learning website. Marcy and I have been working behind the scenes getting things ready, and an introduction to my first course How To Start A Consignment Business...
Fashion Vixen
Views 68 Comments 0 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags