Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Soooo.. Yeah

Posted 11-30-2009 at 10:32 PM by bunnibootcamp

Havent been that active as I had hoped, my laptop is messed up so Im using my Mom's old computer. I went shopping on Friday(who didnt!) Spent 200$ of my Dad's money... And had a marvelous Turkey Day mostly because of break. Going to go see New Moon(TEAM JACOB!) Real men dont "sparkle". Lol and just so I can add this cuz it's funni =D

Love, Peace, and Hair Grease
Sequin Star User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1502 Comments 1 bunnibootcamp is offline Edit Tags
Old

Bored, Betime Tapes/CD's

Posted 10-20-2009 at 10:01 PM by bunnibootcamp

I'm bored as usual, but proud to say I have no life when i'm not on facebook. My Aunt in Canada has a friend who is a published author and she had this cheesy bedtime story on tape so she gave it to us and i actually fell asleep! Before the tape was halfway through! isnt that awesome! That's about it. What was your favorite bedtime story? What was it about? (only type it in if it's an uncommon one) That's about it.Byeas!

Luv, Peace And Hair Grease!

P.S : Don't forget...
Sequin Star User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 945 Comments 0 bunnibootcamp is offline Edit Tags
Old

Bored... Bored and Canada was fun!

Posted 10-19-2009 at 08:55 PM by bunnibootcamp

I should really be doing my homework... but yeah, as usual im bored my friends have all logged off facebook so i have no one to talk to because im over my limt on txts by like 200... Canada was fun our Aunt has this enormous furnished, and carpeted basement, with a recording studio! This is like you tube so i'd like to hear feedback from people now and then. Question of the Day: Have you ever been out of the country?Where did you go? Then top it off with a random story! And ill put my favorite random...
Sequin Star User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 905 Comments 0 bunnibootcamp is offline Edit Tags
Old

Ah haha haha! Im slow... Ohhhh Canada

Posted 10-15-2009 at 04:15 PM by bunnibootcamp

There are blogs on this site! Im so behind. This site is like myspace or facebook... kinda. Anyways.. Im going to Canada! Were flying to New York and then were gonna find some way to hop the border! Coolio!!!! Maybe we'll see a Mountie! Or stars from Degrassi! I want to know what you think of my stupidity and your favorite youtube comedian! Random I know...
Luv, Peace and Hair Grease!:grin:
Sequin Star User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1299 Comments 3 bunnibootcamp is offline Edit Tags