Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Creating the Yellow '60's Outfit Pt. 2

Posted 06-10-2016 at 09:40 PM by minidoxigirli
Updated 06-10-2016 at 09:44 PM by minidoxigirli

"Let me change the hair and purse. Still gold details on the purse, different feel. Maybe blonde hair? Yellow shows up better against the black and white."

"Crap, seriously?! 50%?! Ugh. I can't come up with anymore changes. I'll wait it out and see."

Platinum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 978 Comments 1 minidoxigirli is offline Edit Tags
Old

My DC Outfit Creation Process.

Posted 06-09-2016 at 12:45 AM by minidoxigirli

"That's a cool dress. I haven't done a short dress successfully before, and I'm getting a cool 60's vibe from it. I'll try it."

"I'm seriously obsessed with this face lately. I'll have to try a different one next time, but for this? Those eyes are perfect. Let me try a different lip.
Platinum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1186 Comments 8 minidoxigirli is offline Edit Tags
Old

A Letter to my Middle Schoolers.

Posted 06-08-2016 at 11:47 PM by minidoxigirli

Tomorrow we have a Celebration of Learning. It's basically a science fair for our students to show everything they have done over the year. I'm drafting this letter to read to them before they begin presenting.

Some backstory: I took over this class four months ago. It's a very unique charter school that has a cool new philosophy of teaching.

Dear my students,
Congratulations! Here you are, ready to show off what you have done this year. I want to...
Platinum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 869 Comments 2 minidoxigirli is offline Edit Tags
Old

Grunion Run

Posted 06-07-2016 at 10:38 PM by minidoxigirli

So last night I got to go on a grunion run. What is a grunion run, you may ask? Well, two days after a full moon on certain beaches in California, thousands of silvery fish beach themselves to spawn. The female fish bury themselves halfway in the sand, sticking straight up. She then lays her eggs in the sand. The male fish wind themselves around the female, and deposit their, erm, sperm. It flows down the female and fertilizes her eggs. A local aquarium plans events around these swarms called...
Platinum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1100 Comments 5 minidoxigirli is offline Edit Tags