Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > lilac & gooseberries
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

TWE: Lolly for Roza + Roza Version 3

Submit "TWE: Lolly for Roza + Roza Version 3" to Digg Submit "TWE: Lolly for Roza + Roza Version 3" to del.icio.us Submit "TWE: Lolly for Roza + Roza Version 3" to StumbleUpon Submit "TWE: Lolly for Roza + Roza Version 3" to Google
Posted 05-07-2018 at 12:59 AM by thewanderlust
Updated 05-07-2018 at 03:20 PM by thewanderlust

With a new shop banner comes a new update for The Wanderer's Emporium!

First off, I have just released a candy carnival themed collection for Roza:

The outfit comes in 15 recolours, and are numbered by the items that match together. For example, all items labeled 1 go together, all 2's go together, etc. I did use similar colours between outfits so that mix and match can still be possible!

In addition, I have also uploaded yet another reshade for the Roza pose! My shading technique and personal style are constantly evolving, and I wanted my pose to reflect that since I will always be using Roza in new collections.

Here is a comparison image of the 3 Roza variations:

All 3 versions will remain available in my shop for free since I don't want you to be paying a lot of money for the same pose lol. And more choice is always better so I am leaving the previous Roza versions in my shop for those who prefer them!

Many thanks for your support! I'm so proud of all those gorgeous Roza dolls in events and the streak of Roza DOTD winners in the past couple of weeks! Stay tuned for more updates!

Much love,
Christa
Views 333 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Eeeee! Iíve been impatiently waiting for this collection! I like the pun on loli/lolly very clever! Also really digging Roza v3. You always blow me away, Christa!!!