Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Tea Slushie!

Posted 09-09-2010 at 11:55 AM by lila91 (Lost in Words)

Haha! I had a glass of tea last night, and before I went to bed, I still had half of it. I didn't want to pour it out and I didn't feel like drinking all of it, so I put the glass in the fridge. I just remembered it was in there, so I got it out, and it's a slushie! I guess the temperature in my fridge is set too high, and it turned it into a slushie.
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Random
Views 365 Comments 0 lila91 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Changes...

Posted 09-09-2010 at 09:25 AM by _rayne_ (Believe...)

I've decided to start blogging again, it's been a while since I've captured my thoughts on a blog and I used to find it therapeutic and relaxing. So here goes.

I'm out of work again. The temp assignment ended yesterday, well, kind of because of me. Seems that the supervisor that I reported to turned out to be somewhat of a bully...and I'll be doggoned if I'm going to be bullied by someone. Been there all of three weeks and what was expected of me would be something you'd expect out...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 461 Comments 2 silent_lucidity is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

On Oompaloompah's and Self-Image

Posted 09-09-2010 at 05:38 AM by parthena (Auntie Parthena's Raw Nerve)
Updated 09-09-2010 at 05:42 AM by parthena

First, I apologize that the link from the main site didn't work. I had gotten interrupted and had to save it as a draft and it was being held hostage. I just now figured out how to set it free.

As I mentioned in the previous post, someone who called in about Snookie's hearing commented that she "looks like an Oompaloompah." I couldn't help myself, I had to laugh but it also reminded me of some thoughts about self-image.

The great Bette Davis once...
Emerald Empress User
Views 17659 Comments 13 parthena is offline Edit Tags
Old

Live From The Jersey Shore!

Posted 09-09-2010 at 05:00 AM by parthena (Auntie Parthena's Raw Nerve)

In Session (formerly Court TV) has seen fit to televise the famous Snookie's court hearing for drunk and disorderly conduct "down the shore," as we called it when I grew up in Jersey and I'm sure they still do. Interesting that they gave this precedence over covering the trial of parents accused of drugging and causing the death of their four year old daughter. I'm sure the producers felt that the public is more interested in this case.

They've reported that Snookie has...
Emerald Empress User
Views 511 Comments 0 parthena is offline Edit Tags
Old

Core Classes :)

Posted 09-08-2010 at 08:10 PM by m0usy

Don't You Just LOVE Math? rofl All Those Numbers That Make Your Head Hurt?

What About English? All Those Complicated Grammar Skill Teachers Make You Memorize?

But Out Of All Those Classes I Hate Having To Go To Science! To Many "What If..." Questions. Makes My Head Hurt!
Diamond Duchess User
Views 406 Comments 1 m0usy is offline Edit Tags