Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Long time no see..

Posted 07-02-2012 at 10:56 PM by _AnGeLiVeD_ (The Bitter End)

wow. I haven't been on here in ages. Anyway, I'm going to North Carolina tomorrow. My dad lives there and I'm kind of like, not in the mood to go. I don't like him much, but my mom is making me. ugh. Anyway, hopefully its nice. I haven't been there since I was 2.
Prom Queen
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 371 Comments 2 _AnGeLiVeD_ is offline Edit Tags
Old

This is what my boss wrote about me

Posted 07-02-2012 at 10:39 PM by country_cutie

SO THIS IS WHAT MY BOSS WROTE ABOUT ME ON HER FACEBOOK WALL....VERY PROFESSIONAL.....NOT

Sometimes you just gotta get shit off your chest so **** YOU TINA we were nothing but nice to you, you were the one who got so shit faced you couldn't come in to work. How dare you bad mouth my mom after all she has done for you AND YOUR MOM! You are not welcome at our place and more EVER AGAIN! So your final check will be mailed to you! If you come on any of our property, your will be...
The class clown
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 649 Comments 8 country_cutie is offline Edit Tags
Old

My Summer Vacation Has Begun :D

Posted 07-02-2012 at 08:35 PM by xflowerx (Everything and Nothing At All <3)

So, June 27th, I went to go get my report card. I'm glad to say that I passed with a GPA of 83 point something xDD I passed all of my classes and I passed all of my Regents ^-^ Next year, I will be a Junior. Sophomore year passed by in a blink, or that's what it feels like.
My vacation this year will include sleeping in, eating, reading, dancing, tripping(lol xD) shopping, writing and.....homework. Yes, you read correctly. I have English homework since I'm going to be in AP English next
Emerald Empress User
Posted in School Related
Views 713 Comments 2 xflowerx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Amazing Weekend!!!!!!!

Posted 07-02-2012 at 07:49 PM by princess4life55

I had such an amazing weekend! I went to Rapids on Friday and then I went out to dinner with my cousins, my aunt and my uncle. We had a blast it was so much fun. Wish I could do it again!
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 288 Comments 0 princess4life55 is offline Edit Tags
Old

6 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER

Posted 07-02-2012 at 07:08 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)

Have you entered the PolyVore Weekly Challenge Yet!!

Only 6 days left to submit to the first round!!

READ ABOUT IT HERE!
Fashion Vixen
Views 1438 Comments 0 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags