Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Face Painting =)

Posted 07-15-2012 at 11:56 PM by safam998 (Life's Amazing)

So do you guyzz like Face painting?... I DONT.. it makes your face looks like an alien from MARS!!.. LOL well every one has their own opinion's so i wanna hear your's!!
Household Name
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 259 Comments 0 safam998 is offline Edit Tags
Old

A Calling for ME? &&`Designs.

Posted 07-15-2012 at 11:33 PM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

So i know i've been not really in the light here in the forums, but i've found my calling in life. lol.
FASHION!
I have always loved it, but never really thought of it was a career. Not sure why. But i started like really thinking about life because im 18, graduated, and i need to know what my goal are in life. So i found Passion for Fashion. lol. I also thought i never could do it because i honestly just do NOT know how to draw. Like at all. but I saw Hollyx's blog when she showed
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 726 Comments 5 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

LAHAM MANDI <3

Posted 07-15-2012 at 10:24 PM by safam998 (Life's Amazing)

so im a indo-arabian girl living in america.. so i really like to stay up to my culture.. My Mother wasnt well.. and wanted some rest from cooking today..
SO my bro cooked Laham mandi.. if you dont know about this dish.. its mutton with rice and dry fruits.. its one of the most common Arabian food!

its YUMMYY.. and Yummy.. its Traditionally cooked underground but we couldnt cook underground.. (obviously) and he also cooked a sauce with it!!
so basically today was...
Household Name
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 822 Comments 2 safam998 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Happy Quest - #1

Posted 07-15-2012 at 10:13 PM by jamiekinsxo (`& the mouth of the west.<3)

HAPPY QUEST
Helping you find a smile for each day! <3

Take a walk today. Whether it's rainy, sunny, cloudy, or chilly.. whether you live in the country, or the city. Go with a friend, or yourself. Embrace the beauty of the weather, regardless of what it's like. Let yourself look and find the beauty in the surroundings, and relax. Listen to the sounds around you, and
Addicted to DC
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 763 Comments 6 jamiekinsxo is offline Edit Tags
Old

SO i will start Blogging =)

Posted 07-15-2012 at 10:12 PM by safam998 (Life's Amazing)

Okay.. so i dicided i will start blogging <3 forget my old BORing entries!! i will start it from today!! =D
Household Name
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 373 Comments 2 safam998 is offline Edit Tags