Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

What is a Forum Troll? and how to spot one!

Posted 06-07-2012 at 09:47 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)
Updated 06-13-2012 at 02:05 AM by onyxknyte

Over the last few weeks, many have expressed feelings of being unsafe, picked upon, or singled out by others, with everything from rude remarks, to outright accusations. I occasionally am also a target, but so many have expressed feelings of depression, and other negative emotions due to feeling they are the target for someone or others rants, etc..

Some want to leave, some just don't want to post in the forum anymore, (I am one who probably falls into that catagory). I see folks
Fashion Vixen
Posted in Tutorials, Other
Views 2846 Comments 20 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags
Old

Why Should I Go On?

Posted 06-07-2012 at 08:52 PM by goldenlillies (LeapingLillies)

I guess Im reaching out to you all because I have no one left

I need someone.

Anyone.

I dont want to live.

I dont want to hurt anymore.
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 382 Comments 6 goldenlillies is offline Edit Tags
Old

Writing a touchy subject

Posted 06-07-2012 at 07:28 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)

Ok, so in one of my writing projects, one of the incoming conflicts is racism. But I'm not sure how much I should explore it.

Now to clarify, this is a sci-fi story, so I'm not writing racism from the perspective of skin color or anything like that, but I think that no matter your species or time period, racism can still apply.

Anyways, it's the subject of a lot of conflict during this part of the story as two groups of "people" that have centuries worth of...
Sapphire Princess User
Views 1455 Comments 4 Wingless is offline Edit Tags
Old

The First Shop Noir Featured Fan

Posted 06-07-2012 at 05:59 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)
Updated 06-11-2012 at 05:35 PM by onyxknyte

Hello Divas!
MOLLYM has inspired me to do something special with my Noir Fans! Every week, I will attempt to find one Diva dressed in SHOP NOIR FASHION, who stands out to me!
I will place her on my profile, (and most likely my blog, as well) for everyone to see!

Some weeks there may be 2, you never know, there are so many talented Divas wearing my creations YAY!! Let's just say I have the right to choose whatever Diva "moves" me, whenever I happen to run across
Fashion Vixen
Views 1538 Comments 0 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags