Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

My Weirdness

Posted 06-25-2012 at 08:50 PM by nixiefae (A Fae in Florida.)

I'm not very good at talking about my Feelings, I've never been one to express how I'm feeling openly or freely. Someone usually always has to pull it outta me against my will o.o. I don't know why, But I can't even seem to talk about them, Maybe it's a fear of what the other person will say or do. Maybe it's because I just don't wanna confront my feelings..:/ No matter how hard I try I can never really say or Even get the words to really say what I'm feeling. Ever since I can remember I've never...
Sequin Star User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 659 Comments 4 nixiefae is offline Edit Tags
Old

~It's A Mystery To Me, ....Why ME??

Posted 06-25-2012 at 03:47 PM by draguta

~ I was not aware, until a few days ago upon opening this thread http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93119, that I was considered, or known for, being mysterious. I would think that, as much as I write, and as long as my posts are here, that most people would know a lot about me.

~ So, to help y'all solve the puzzle, I have opened up an "Ask Draga" topic on the website that is linked below. ...Anything you want to know, ask, and you just might get an answer. Although...
Emerald Empress User
Views 1448 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

All designers needed

Posted 06-25-2012 at 03:04 PM by hunter99

Designers, I'm new at blogging, and I would love for someone to look at my perforations of dresses that I would like. Please feel free to design them and put in your own designs. I will give offers to the designs that I like. Thank you so much!

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	93

Name:	images-1.jpeg
Views:	21
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	94

Name:	cute_boho_dress-1481.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	95

Name:	80000285_thumb.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	96
Baby Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 384 Comments 0 hunter99 is offline Edit Tags
Old

summer is great

Posted 06-25-2012 at 01:33 PM by liahlove (liah's blog<3)

I love it. I love doing nothing. I love laying in bed, watching tv. Going on here. Hanging out with my friends and family. Shopping. Swimming. Camping. Tanning. The beautiful weather. Ah. It's wonderful.
Sapphire Princess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 300 Comments 0 liahlove is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Life and Times of Moon_Kissed (A Doll's story) cont'd

Posted 06-25-2012 at 01:08 PM by moon_kissed

Moon_Kissed June 25, 2012

She'd had that nightmare again. It was very frightening and gory. Full of blood and screams of pain. they weren't her screams though. It was the screams of others. Strangely enough they were looking at her with panic and fear in their eyes before they began screaming. She didn't understand. There were a lot of things that she didn't understand lately. Take that picture, for example. It was her, that was obvious but, why was she dressed so...strangely....
Cosmopolitan Diva User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 151 Comments 0 nzuri is offline Edit Tags