Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Packing Up & Leaving Out

Posted 05-25-2012 at 10:41 PM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

So I have my mind made up.
Tonight I will be talking to my Boyfriends mom about staying with them for a little while.
He told me that she probably will let me stay because that is the kind of person she is.
I'm sitting here on my bed typing this up crying because i'm getting ready to clean my whole room out.
I'm throwing everything i don't need away
Packing everything i do.
I'm getting ready to leave.
Its really hard to do because i feel like im
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 813 Comments 10 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

In-between the lines.

Posted 05-25-2012 at 09:54 PM by blablabla

“You tell me to ask you what I want from you, so that you can pursue it. Problem is, you lack the strength to pursue what I want. What I want, is something you may not ever be able to give me. I want you, and your love, and yours only. I want you to unconditionally love me, but that’s too hard. You can never give me you.” -My future Boyfriend
Baby Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 196 Comments 0 blablabla is offline Edit Tags
Old

It's Summertime!!

Posted 05-25-2012 at 07:55 PM by sweetie_pie (Funerals)

I don't know about you guys, but where I live it's actually 94 degrees~you can fry an egg on the pavement!! yes it's just that hot" so when I tell you that I went to the store this lady really was wearing a bathing suit wanted to say something to her,but I held my tongue

So tell me,what's too hot for you? and would you wear a bathing suit to the
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1155 Comments 3 sweetie_pie is offline Edit Tags
Old

Unspecial

Posted 05-25-2012 at 01:28 AM by imnoangell99 (Crazy {Creative} Person)

I have been feeling rather all over the place lately and sometimes its just better to write it all down.

I'm one of those people that holds that one day out of the entire day to be special. Its the one day that maybe I can get what I want, choose what is made for dinner, and feel like today is gonna be a great day. To me, I want to be special, not necessarily extravagant or anything, but something to remember and be around those who do care about you. Its not about gifts or material...
Community Team Supervisor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 649 Comments 8 imnoangell99 is online now Edit Tags
Old

FML

Posted 05-25-2012 at 12:14 AM by digitalkiss (just a fantasy girl)

ever had one of those days where absolutely nothing went your way?
today was one of those days.

so, here i am, a girl desperate to go see The Hunger Games (see blog post "slightly off the curve"), figuring i will never ever see it until its out on Netflix.
and then it hits me; you know 2 people who would probably be willing to go.
i whip out the phone, text the older brother, so excited because i figure by the end of the night, i'll have experienced
Post-A-Holic
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 544 Comments 8 digitalkiss is offline Edit Tags