Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

FML

Posted 05-24-2012 at 11:14 PM by digitalkiss (just a fantasy girl)

ever had one of those days where absolutely nothing went your way?
today was one of those days.

so, here i am, a girl desperate to go see The Hunger Games (see blog post "slightly off the curve"), figuring i will never ever see it until its out on Netflix.
and then it hits me; you know 2 people who would probably be willing to go.
i whip out the phone, text the older brother, so excited because i figure by the end of the night, i'll have experienced
Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 502 Comments 8 digitalkiss is offline Edit Tags
Old

I love writing Epilogues

Posted 05-24-2012 at 09:39 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)

I've decided that epilogues are like the PERFECT transition if you're planning to write a sequel to something. It reminds readers of the loose ends you've yet to tie up, or offers up new ones. It is coherent with the rest of the plot before it, but is also somewhat seperate, like a bridge over a canyon.

I just spent my shower planning epilogues for the next two installments of my Dolhearan Legacy series It's so super exciting!! I must go write now!!!
Sapphire Princess User
Views 924 Comments 3 Wingless is offline Edit Tags
Old

Alone Too Be...Or Not To Be?

Posted 05-24-2012 at 05:11 PM by blablabla

There’s a reason I said I’d be happy alone. It wasn’t because I thought I’d be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone… and then it fell apart… I might not make it. It’s easier to be alone. Because what if you learn that you need love… And then you don’t have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it… and then… It falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It’s like dying. The only difference
Baby Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 285 Comments 2 blablabla is offline Edit Tags
Old

even more CYO & designs! ;D

Posted 05-24-2012 at 01:14 PM by hollyx (pretty . little . scribble)
Updated 05-24-2012 at 08:23 PM by hollyx

Bonjour!

So, CYO and design-themed blog posts seem to be quite popular, so I have another one to treat
you lovely DC'ers to. As always, I'd love to know what you think, and to know what I can improve on.

I made my first collection for my shop this week, again thanks to Aimee hehe.
Preview time:
So, I think I'm going to put these in my shop anyhow regardless of how well I score on the task.
Celebrity
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 823 Comments 13 hollyx is offline Edit Tags
Old

What's your greatest Fear?

Posted 05-24-2012 at 01:06 AM by sweetie_pie (Funerals)

Not everybody is afraid of dying: some fear death more than others! A few people are afraid of snakes(they just can't stand them)
Others say that they are afraid of heights~my fear is lightening" yeah I told it"when I was young my sista's and brothers we would huddle up together until it stopped! sounds crazy huh~It's so true

So tell me what's your greatest fear!
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 796 Comments 8 sweetie_pie is offline Edit Tags