Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

AP Testing

Posted 05-10-2012 at 10:58 PM by daddysgurl_516 (An Endless Rant On My Life And All That Be It.)

So, this week AP testing is going on. Woohoo. I have the AP English test and I'm freaking out. Seriously. Why three essays, and 50 multiple choice? WHY? I already took the class... isn't that enough. URG. My confidence in my English testing-skills is at an extreme low probably because my teacher, and I quote "I grade about two grades lower than the collegeboard so you all don't becomoe haughty." again WHY?
Anyone else have some form of torturous testing (haha. alliteration)
Forum Lurker
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 597 Comments 2 daddysgurl_516 is offline Edit Tags
Old

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Posted 05-10-2012 at 10:48 PM by sweetie_pie (Funerals)

So it's almost Mother's Day and I'm always excited and a little sad,the reason being is because my Mom is deceased. It's a few holidays that i feel this way~but I'm a mother so I try to keep a straight face for my own family.They do all sorts of things for me,but deep down inside I really miss my MOM.
I think it's so hard for me cause I'm the baby,and when my MOM died I was right by her side.Keep telling myself that I'll see her again,and that she's in a better place(I know she is)but I just
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 273 Comments 0 sweetie_pie is offline Edit Tags
Old

my dad

Posted 05-10-2012 at 09:33 PM by country_cutie

my father was addmitted to the hospitial today for chest pains...I hope he gets better soon ..Im not rdy to loose my daddy yet..I am his little girl and will always be........
THE BULL HEADED ONE
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 364 Comments 3 country_cutie is offline Edit Tags
Old

CYO HELP

Posted 05-10-2012 at 02:47 AM by country_cutie

I am looking for a few dresses to be made..I have the coin and moolah..but no one ever seems to wanna help..Pls someone help me ty so much
http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91607
THE BULL HEADED ONE
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 282 Comments 0 country_cutie is offline Edit Tags