Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Top Ten Most Beautiful Homes

Posted 04-21-2012 at 11:03 PM by _AnGeLiVeD_ (The Bitter End)
Updated 04-22-2012 at 02:18 PM by _AnGeLiVeD_

I almost cried when I saw these. lol

Antilla, Mumbai - The first Billion dollar home

Mukesh Ambani, the fifth richest man in the world and head of the Mumbai based petrochemical giant Reliance Industries is estimated to be worth somewhere in the region of $43 billion. He is also the owner to-be of a 27-story skyscraper in downtown Mumbai that is to cost him colossal $2 billion!
Prom Queen
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1684 Comments 0 _AnGeLiVeD_ is offline Edit Tags
Old

~BM~Starbucks Uses Crushed Bugs In YOUR Coffee!

Posted 04-21-2012 at 10:35 PM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

Starbucks Food Colouring Made From Beetles: Coffee Chain Says No More Crushed Bugs In Its Drinks

"Starbucks Corp. says it will stop using a red dye in its drinks that is derived from crushed bugs.
The Seattle-based coffee chain said in a blog post on its website Thursday that it made the decision to reformulate its drinks after feedback from consumers prompted a "thorough" evaluation.
The company says it will swap out cochineal extract, which is made from...
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 807 Comments 9 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

BM`Lies The Media Told Me: The Truth In The Trayvon Martin Case

Posted 04-21-2012 at 09:29 PM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

Lies The Media Told Me: The Truth In The Trayvon Martin Case

~It doesn't matter what your opinion is on the Treyvon Martin case or what you think about George Zimmerman, EVERYONE should be outraged that they are being lied to by the media no less! Even if you hate MR. Zimmerman with a passion, which you are entitled to do, you should be very angry that the media thinks you're too stupid to handle the truth and not good enough to deserve it. Yes, this is a long video. ..But...
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1010 Comments 11 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

Zooey Deschanel vs. Katy Perry

Posted 04-21-2012 at 07:18 PM by kimberley

isit just me that thinks the girl from new girl looks like katy perry?!?! wen katy perry had full bangs and long hair... xP
Buzzworthy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 694 Comments 2 kimberley is offline Edit Tags
Old

`BM` ~Woman’s Coca-Cola ‘habit’ cited in death~

Posted 04-21-2012 at 02:10 PM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

~From hanging out here in the DC forums for almost 2 years now, I know that we have quite a good many soda drinkers here, including myself. I have also learned that we have had quite a few of our members here who were once chronic soda chuggers, but have since given it up completely in favor of losing weight and/or a healthier lifestyle. That is why I thought this article that I ran across this morning citing, "Woman’s Coca-Cola ‘habit’ cited in death", would be of special interest to...
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1066 Comments 16 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags