Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

I Feel Abandoned :/

Posted 03-31-2012 at 09:39 PM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

I feel like everything and everyone is just leaving me and my life.
When it comes to friends, its hard for me to make any because im a very guarded person and im very social either. So i have a very limited amount of people i call friends. The couple i do have, i feel like they dont care about me. That every time i go to them for a problem they ignore it and then they always complain about what they are going through. So i feel like nothing to them.
Then family, well. Family, i feel
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 872 Comments 4 itsmik3y is online now Edit Tags
Old

Social Life & Social Networks <3333333?

Posted 03-31-2012 at 05:40 PM by Miinthaa (Indecisive Feelings <3)
Updated 04-01-2012 at 12:14 AM by Miinthaa

I bet we all have it
I love going out and all.. and really living the life, but I loooove social networks. For example, I'm obsessed with Tumblr & Twitter.

Maybe it's me.. but I love gaining followers! And saying/posting things that people can agree with. Shows me that there are people out there who share some similarities with me!

I like seeing people blog about life on Tumblr and then thinking to myself, "I'm live that life!!". It feels good
Sapphire Princess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 749 Comments 3 muchlove is offline Edit Tags
Old

Pastel Collection <3

Posted 03-31-2012 at 03:14 PM by lukrycia
Updated 03-31-2012 at 05:25 PM by lukrycia

Hey everyone, long time no collection (see what I did there?)! I was sketching a little bit today, and since colourblocking is in fashion for spring/summer 2012, I decided to contribute the trend to DC! It's called the Pastel Collection, there are 6 plain colours, and 6 combos (Lavender+Green, Beige+Blue, and Mint+Pink). The dresses are for Alexia's Pose, here they are!:
Forum Lurker
Views 321 Comments 1 lukrycia is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Who Has Talent? Ron Has Talent!

Posted 03-31-2012 at 03:02 PM by chococat (ANIMAL)
Updated 05-30-2012 at 08:06 AM by chococat

But Who Is Ron, exactly? Ron Benshoshan is a 29 year old man, very wise man, who lives in Tel Aviv, Israel. Two years ago, Ron and his gf moved in together. As Ron was a design student, Ron's thoughts were, "Hey, I'm going to buy the rattiest shack on the market, and then turn it into a heavenly mansion." Well, did it work out? Let's see! Here are some BEFORE pics:

Revolver's Wifey
Posted in Art
Views 1040 Comments 5 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Next Big Thing--Short Story

Posted 03-31-2012 at 12:56 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)
Updated 06-28-2012 at 05:59 PM by Wingless

A/N: Wrote this some time ago. I would have posted it in the creative tales section, but it just doesn't stand alone very well, I would feel like I need to add more chapters to it. There are just too many characters, and too much backstory that it's probably confusing as is. Unfortunately, I don't know if I ever will continue it
If anyone has some ideas, I'm open to them.
--------------

This much estrogen in this small of a space was never a good thing.

Sapphire Princess User
Views 343 Comments 0 Wingless is offline Edit Tags