Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

help

Posted 03-25-2012 at 10:16 PM by cheetah103093

Well recently i was put the hospital because i couldn't breathe at all. Well because i have no medicaid it made it hard for the dr. to see what was wrong with me. Recently i was billed for the hospital visit and the meds he gave me, which was very expensive and pricey. Now I'm struggling to pay bills and feed my family. I feel bad asking you all this but i have no choice, I know alot of you diva's out there care about others as i care about you all. But I'm asking if any of
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 669 Comments 14 ravenstarz is offline Edit Tags
Old

School uniforms.

Posted 03-25-2012 at 03:12 PM by fallingdown- (What they say won't make us go away.)

Okay I never thought I would admit this to anyone but..

I am really thankful my school has uniforms.
This week is going to be a five day dress down week for 5 dollars (Band kids have four days cause Tuesday we are wearing our concert black) and I am freaking out.
Like okay. I have two of the shirts I want to wear down.
One's a pastel blue, yellow and pink plaid button up with a blue undershirt. And the other is a 3/4 sleeve black and white AC/DC shirt.
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 660 Comments 7 fallingdown- is offline Edit Tags
Old

I Feel Stuck In This Game.

Posted 03-25-2012 at 02:58 PM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

Im seriously stuck in DivaChix.
Not a good stuck either.
On the main site, i feel like im not going anywhere or getting anything done. Voting is simple, yes, but i wanna get on that battle ladder but its hard so i tend to just say what ever to it. Then comes battling! Oh God. its terrible. Thats where im really stuck. I put on this outfit and im like I LOOK FABULOUS, and then i battle and im losing every single one. Then i go looking for outfits and all thats out there is outfits that
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 486 Comments 3 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

20 Day Celebrity Photo Challenge

Posted 03-25-2012 at 01:57 PM by glass_star (Teenage D i r t b a g)
Updated 03-27-2012 at 12:50 PM by glass_star

20 Day Celebrity Photo Challenge - Day 1
A photo of your favorite band

BLACK VEIL BRIDES<3

I just... whee

They are also an hours drive away from me as I type
Supernova
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1105 Comments 3 glass_star is offline Edit Tags
Old

Do you ever wonder..

Posted 03-25-2012 at 12:39 PM by Miinthaa (Indecisive Feelings <3)

why people get aggravated with you? When in reality, you're not exactly doing anything wrong.

For example, it's like me posting this blog and someone getting annoyed over it. I always wonder why people get annoyed at people when they aren't doing anything to aggravate them?

I've come to the conclusion that the person getting annoyed just has their reasons. Which is totally fine and all. But it's like.. did I do something to you?

Or when you try to talk
Sapphire Princess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 372 Comments 7 muchlove is offline Edit Tags