Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Wherin Ashley has to wait >.<

Posted 03-01-2012 at 11:33 PM by xflowerx (Everything and Nothing At All <3)

So today, my application for an internship position at Random House was due. It's a six week program that's supposed to teach me about publishing and graphics and stuff I'm interested in both. Well...maybe writing more. I wrote about Random House in one of my earlier blog posts. I'm not sure which post though xD
I had to submit a short story along with the application. I didn't type it however, so I can't post it onto here. It was basically about a girl named...er...O.O I never gave her
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Random Thoughts
Views 527 Comments 0 xflowerx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Fighting

Posted 03-01-2012 at 05:28 PM by fallingdown- (What they say won't make us go away.)

Well, I'm still in a fight with my friend, and with only 30 days until we leave for DC I'm afraid our friendship might not be fully mended before we spend 5 whole days together.
We cannot change rooms, and our band director told us not to get into a fight with whoever we are rooming with because he can't change them.
It's going to be an awkward 5 days in a hotel with her.
I'm really hard to make up with, considering I started a scene at lunch today.. had two tables looking
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 228 Comments 0 fallingdown- is offline Edit Tags
Old

I'm so happy!

Posted 03-01-2012 at 12:43 PM by broken_strings (I know you get me so I let my walls come down)

Hey everyone!

I'm really happy because I got into the secondary school that I wanted to get into! Anyway, I'm very anxious to know if my friend got in too.
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 402 Comments 3 broken_strings is offline Edit Tags
Old

Family Reunion

Posted 03-01-2012 at 12:34 PM by sweetie_pie (Funerals)

Yes it's that time again(family reunion) when all your crazy,stuck-up and dead beat family members get together and tell lot's of lies!! (not all of them is in these categories)but i'm sure we all have some that fits this description.
This year I'll be hosting the family reunion,and already i feel some negativity coming from a few of them"gimme a break already"but here's the thing I'm not gonna let that negativity...
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 462 Comments 1 sweetie_pie is offline Edit Tags
Old

Beginner's Mistake :)

Posted 03-01-2012 at 10:47 AM by MrsTucker (Qhaun)

This was supposed to be for the valentine's day challenge, but I accidently put it as my blog description.
I'm new at this rofl

VD I love to celebrate love, and Valentine's Day is no different. This was a wonderful VD. Like most women I love to get all the traditional VD gifts, but its not a big deal if I don't. Just spending time with my husband is gift enough.

VD The thing I dont like about VD is that people think they HAVE to go broke to prove they love
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 187 Comments 0 MrsTucker is offline Edit Tags