Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Vlog #2

Posted 01-30-2012 at 10:24 PM by SweeTCheekS (The BeyHive)

Number 2
Comment & Enjoy

BeyHive
Posted in Video Blogs
Views 755 Comments 0 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

Sick Days.

Posted 01-30-2012 at 05:29 PM by G3MST0N3 (baby eyes.)

I have mixed feelings about being sick. I'm sick right now this morning I went to the doctor's office. Then I went to lunch, then I came home home and took a two hour nap. I hate how I missed three classes - that's the bad part. Also nothings better then calling in sick to work! I'm going to chill the rest of the night, hopefully!
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 256 Comments 0 staygold is offline Edit Tags
Old

Let me formally introduce myself....

Posted 01-30-2012 at 03:48 AM by daddysgurl_516 (An Endless Rant On My Life And All That Be It.)
Updated 01-31-2012 at 02:44 AM by daddysgurl_516

My name is Radhika, its pronounced (Raa-thick-aa), but no one can seem to say it so i go by Radhika (Ra-dee-ka), hence my nickname Dee (I use it on the main site). I'm 16, I live in California and I hate my math class. I'm an awkward person, and I'm not afraid to show it, and can drop the sarcasm bomb here and there. I love music (FOSTERTHEPEOPLE) (Graffiti6) (Lana Del Rey) and so on.... (I have a lot more).... I seem to be overusing parentheses, [I guess I'll just use brackets now] lol. Please...
Forum Lurker
Posted in Le Bloggy
Views 856 Comments 6 daddysgurl_516 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Hello

Posted 01-30-2012 at 03:42 AM by daddysgurl_516 (An Endless Rant On My Life And All That Be It.)

This is an official thing letting you know that from now on I shall be regularly posting to my blog.
Forum Lurker
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 203 Comments 0 daddysgurl_516 is offline Edit Tags