Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

sad i got in a car accident

Posted 01-31-2012 at 02:57 PM by mzbachatera

ok so sunday the worst thing that can happen to a driver happened.. i was involve in a car accident.. my son as well as my mother were in the car with me, none of us got hurt.. the other vehicle involved was a motocycle... OMG u guys i saw the guy flying over my car.. and landed about Idk like 10 feet from his motocycle, he was hurt not crtically thank god.. it is by far the worst feeling ever.. so anyway the police came and all, and so yesterday that i called the other driver's insurance company
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 679 Comments 5 -maria- is offline Edit Tags
Old

Gosh, why are people stressy?

Posted 01-31-2012 at 07:18 AM by hollyx (pretty . little . scribble)

Hi everyone!

So, today, the majority of this post will be a rant. If you can't be bothered to read about the stresses of ordering a dance dress from some foreigh country, please click away now.

Alright, so I found this super, super, pretty ballroom dress.. hang on here's the link: http://dancedresspro.com/standard00897.htm
Since it's online, and I want to know what I'm buying (and the dress description kind of sucks) I sent the dressmaker an email
Celebrity
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 805 Comments 6 hollyx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Dancing?

Posted 01-31-2012 at 02:49 AM by daddysgurl_516 (An Endless Rant On My Life And All That Be It.)

So. I'm basically a freak on the dancefloor. I mean A FREAK. You look around the partay and you see some people standing there, some people doing really impressive dancing, a million people grinding and then you see me, my group of friends and an awkward space around us because our flailing limbs cannot and will not be contained. I love dancing, and I used to be really aware about all the 'new moves' I had to learn. But I never had any fun. So I let my hair down and danced my heart out and thats...
Forum Lurker
Posted in Le Bloggy
Views 297 Comments 0 daddysgurl_516 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Vlog #2

Posted 01-30-2012 at 10:24 PM by SweeTCheekS (The BeyHive)

Number 2
Comment & Enjoy

BeyHive
Posted in Video Blogs
Views 757 Comments 0 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

Sick Days.

Posted 01-30-2012 at 05:29 PM by G3MST0N3 (baby eyes.)

I have mixed feelings about being sick. I'm sick right now this morning I went to the doctor's office. Then I went to lunch, then I came home home and took a two hour nap. I hate how I missed three classes - that's the bad part. Also nothings better then calling in sick to work! I'm going to chill the rest of the night, hopefully!
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 257 Comments 0 staygold is offline Edit Tags