Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Behind The Looking Glass
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

1. Old Comment

Health Results

Thank you!
    Posted 06-08-2015 at 09:49 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  2. Old Comment

Health Results

You sound exactly like my daughter in law! She is hypothyroid with PCOS and as a result has gained some weight and is having trouble getting pregnant. She is working hard to try and lose the weight but it is difficult and will remain so until her thyroid is properly regulated. I will add you to my prayers and wish u success with management of your health issues! Love and hugs!
  3. Old Comment

Hey

@_xkilltonight yeah it was a rarity hahaha thats the latest I have ever woken up. Might as well have waited for the next day huh? haha
    Posted 05-20-2015 at 02:53 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  4. Old Comment

Hey

7 PM?! I feel terrible when I sleep until 12 PM
  5. Old Comment

Completely and Absolutely obsessed

I am sure you could find those episodes you need to see on the internet but I guess it would be easier waiting for them to be on netflix.

I really hope she does stay that way! I love her relationship with Emma. She's like a second mother
    Posted 05-01-2015 at 06:34 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  6. Old Comment

Completely and Absolutely obsessed

I enjoy Once Upon A Time AND Revenge Too! I have to wait until the new seasons come on Netflix, so I'm not too thrilled about that, but other than that, They are amazing.

And you're right, Regina does need a break. It was really sweet to see she went from Rotten to the core, to super kind. Hopefully she stays that way! LOL
  7. Old Comment

Okay so

The baby is due in November. That's seven months. When can she tell what she's having?
    Posted 04-09-2015 at 11:49 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  8. Old Comment

Okay so

I would wait, unless the baby is due soon.
    Personally, I think it is best to go with what is NEEDED. I remember when I was pregnant getting things that were cute, but in all honesty weren't what I really really needed.
    You could always ask what she needs, and go from there?
  9. Old Comment

Baby symbol the end !?

She just showed me a picture of the ultrasound okay I think I can be okay with being an aunt.
    Posted 04-08-2015 at 08:24 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  10. Old Comment

Baby symbol the end !?

Okay.
    I just don't think she even wants me involved though. I didnt even learn about the pregnancy from her.
    Posted 04-08-2015 at 08:09 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  11. Old Comment

Baby symbol the end !?

Ashley - Jen (sobriquet) is so right! Forget the negatives, the judgement and nasty stuff. Just let your sister know you're there if she needs you. You may totally disagree with her choices but it is her life just as you are responsible for the choices in yours.
  12. Old Comment
    Posted 04-08-2015 at 07:25 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  13. Old Comment
  14. Old Comment

Baby symbol the end !?

This was your sisters choice. I get tired of so many blaming other people for things a person CHOOSES to do. No one is forcing her to be with this guy. If she chooses to stay with him that is on HER, no one else!
    I don't want to get into my personal stuff but I will say that having been in a similar situation, and seeing so many of my friends go through this, the child needs people in its life. Cathy is right, this baby has no choice and you are already dooming it, and saying you can't accept it as family because of half of its DNA. So glad my family didn't feel that way about my daughter I chose her rotten father, but guess what people CAN smarten up...but not when you have family and friends telling you how stupid you are and how you screwed up so bad...that will do the exact OPPOSITE of what you would hope for her. She needs SUPPORT NOT JUDGEMENT!
    This is something SHE is going through, it isn't about you or anyone else. You sound very selfish and immature right now IMO. Sorry, but I wasn't a perfect person and never will be, and if I had people in my life saying the things you are saying that would have been the end of the relationship! Being pregnant you are so hormonal and confused...the last thing you need are negative nellies putting you down and fighting with you!
    Updated 04-08-2015 at 06:54 PM by sobriquet
  15. Old Comment

Baby symbol the end !?

If she does come to me, I won't turn her away but things are pointing to her abandoning her family for him. Shes blocked everyone on facebook from her family.
    Posted 04-08-2015 at 05:19 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  16. Old Comment

Baby symbol the end !?

Your sister has responsibility for her own decisions no matter how good or bad they may be. That child will be your family no matter what.

If your sister comes to regret her decisions I hope that you'll be there for her and her child.
  17. Old Comment

Baby symbol the end !?

The baby's father had done stuff tho. I know it's not the baby's fault. But I'm angry and disappointed in my sister. I don't hate the baby. I just don't think I'll ever be able to accept the kid as family Since her boyfriend has made it clear that we are never going to see my sister ever again.

I just wish it was under different circumstances.

My sister had so many dreams and this ass did this to her. He told her he couldn't get any girl pregnant . Big lie
    Posted 04-08-2015 at 03:01 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  18. Old Comment

Baby symbol the end !?

Ashley! Don't mean to be rude but you need to grow up! You say things you don't mean like hating your sister, you blame a baby for what you feel the baby's father has done to your family or to you? When it comes to that baby it's not about you or anyone else but about a baby that has no choice in the whole matter. The baby/child will need love, support and everything else. It's your choice whether you will be there for that child and your sister.
  19. Old Comment

Baby symbol the end !?

I just don't know how to begin to look pass what the child's father has done to my family to looking at the kid as family
    Posted 04-08-2015 at 01:40 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  20. Old Comment

Baby symbol the end !?

Sorry but don't think it's fair to take it out on the "baby". The child isn't a symbol of failure. That's not fair at all. The child has no say in any of what is going on. If your sister is having the problems/issues you say then that child may need you and others very much.