Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Behind The Looking Glass
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

1. Old Comment

RANT!!

Yeah but the problem would be getting people to participate .
    Posted 02-22-2015 at 01:52 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is online now
  2. Old Comment

RANT!!

I understand what you mean. The forums are dead and nobody really communicates anymore. I think we could possibly work with the forums team and put new stuff up. Maybe like a buddy/group system?
    Posted 02-22-2015 at 01:48 PM by purpl3sapphir3 purpl3sapphir3 is offline
  3. Old Comment

RANT!!

thank you, girls.
    I contribute to contests when I can. But I do not have time to dressup. I am talking about people don't talk to each other anymore.

A contest is cool and all but no one really interacts. you know?
    Posted 02-22-2015 at 12:43 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is online now
  4. Old Comment

RANT!!

I think the forum team work hard to make so much activity, such as contest from the forum team that you can join in and get conversation with others. And a contest from Guild and and random contest that require us to talk and get conversation much with people. But unfortunately, not everyone wants to join that kind of activity.. but I think it's quite good for now and hopefully int he future too. So yeah.. but you do so much post and it helps, so thank you and ignore that rude people you will be alright!
  5. Old Comment

RANT!!

Urrrgh some people are so ignorant and childish. Makes me feel kinda embarrassed of still visiting the forums.
  6. Old Comment

Sharknado 3

Thanks! Haha
    Posted 02-21-2015 at 04:40 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is online now
  7. Old Comment

Sharknado 3

Sharknado is kinda ridic I think I watched like half of the first one, but I couldn't take it seriously hahah that would be so cool though! Good luck!

Also, SPN shoots in Vancouver so idt they're casting extras but I could totally be wrong. haha
    But the SPN spin-off "Bloodlines" is casting extras in the Chicago area.

I would so love to be an extra in TVD or or TWD omg amazing
    Updated 02-21-2015 at 01:01 PM by strobelightss
  8. Old Comment

Sharknado 3

In Florida!? Shit I want that
    Posted 02-20-2015 at 06:11 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is online now
  9. Old Comment

Sharknado 3

apparently supernatural was recruiting paid extras recently too
  10. Old Comment

Sharknado 3

AND thanks!
    Posted 02-17-2015 at 11:17 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is online now
  11. Old Comment

Sharknado 3

Really? xD Sounds like I'd have a blast then!
    Posted 02-17-2015 at 11:17 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is online now
  12. Old Comment

Sharknado 3

Good luck! They are such ridiculous films :~D
  13. Old Comment
    Posted 02-11-2015 at 11:08 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is online now
  14. Old Comment

The job is a scam

whut? at least you know now. and nothing bad happen to you. Be careful next time!
  15. Old Comment

The job is a scam

I cant believe I didn't see it though. I am so lucky to have my bestie Cassandra who met up with me so I would go to the career center to investigate.
    Posted 02-09-2015 at 09:55 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is online now
  16. Old Comment

The job is a scam

Yeah they told me if I receive anything in the mail from him, even a check, just to go to the police with it because it's not the first time they've seen someone trying to use a student to launder money in.
    Posted 02-09-2015 at 09:54 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is online now
  17. Old Comment

The job is a scam

Oh that stinks, but it's good that nothing bad happened to you!
  18. Old Comment

I got a new job!

Thank you! This is like the experience of a lifetime or at least a very good opportunity~
    Posted 02-05-2015 at 09:04 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is online now
  19. Old Comment

I got a new job!

Awesome Ashley! I'm so happy for you!
  20. Old Comment

Idea

Yea I have to do a textual analysis. I must study the correlation of the way the Twitter user writes and the amount of followers and feedback he gets.
    Posted 01-26-2015 at 04:05 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is online now