Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > A Fae in Florida.
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

This is my Blog based outta my Home in Florida.
  1. Old Comment

The Weather :/

I love the fall season. Winter too! My birthday is in October so I guess I've always been a fall baby/lover hahah. The weather here has been rainy for the past day or two, but it's definitely not unbearable heat. I love it!
  2. Old Comment

My Weirdness

It's good to know that I'm not the only one in the world who has this problem.
  3. Old Comment

My Weirdness

It's really hard for me to do so too. I understand how you feel
  4. Old Comment

My Weirdness

I've never been very open with my feelings; I'm quite introverted and not very talkative in general. Emotions are hard to express, and quite frankly I don't always see the need to do so, I'd rather process and analyse them by myself.

I have become slightly better at sharing over the years because I've been trying hard to do so, but I have also accepted that being private and silent is a part of my personality.

What's important to me is to surround myself with people who know that I'm like this and have patience with quiet, awkward weirdos like me. They can be hard to find, but they're out there.
  5. Old Comment

My Weirdness

I'm the same way. I HATE talking about my feelings (mostly any negative feelings) and trying to get me to do so is like pulling teeth.