Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > The BeyHive
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

By: StrobeLightss
Rate this Entry

Why Am I Always Bullied.

Submit "Why Am I Always Bullied." to Digg Submit "Why Am I Always Bullied." to del.icio.us Submit "Why Am I Always Bullied." to StumbleUpon Submit "Why Am I Always Bullied." to Google
Posted 08-13-2012 at 09:38 PM by itsmik3y

Bullying is something that I've gone through since 6th grade. It sucks, It hurts, & it's honestly crushing. My whole personality and the fears i have with society is because of people who are rude and just down right ass holes.
It's always,
You're such a fag.
You're a homo.
You're absolutely Hideous.
After a while you start to believe it
and it gets to you.
Then you start to believe all the things people say
Then next thing you know you're just a different person.
I'm such a shy, & quiet guy.
I hate talking to people i don't know.
I get embarrasses SO easily.
And Its sucks.
Then i thought after school things would ease up
I wont have petty little high school drama/bullying.
Well i was wrong.
One time i was walking to the liquor store down the street with my sister to get some pop.
As we were walking,
a group of guys in my grade passed by and started yelling out words offensive to someone who is homosexual.
Another time i got a prank call and i answered (thinking it was my brother like normal) and it was someone else saying more words about me being gay.
Then when i thought it couldn't get any worse.
I go on tumblr and someone decided to message me this...

I answer with something just dumb and like i didnt care.
But deep down it hurts.
Now i'm getting my looks made fun of.
It really can't get worse now.
Its like rock bottom with me and i hate it.
When will people seriously stop?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1420 Comments 13 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Mikey. That Anon is wrong. You are cute.
    Posted 08-13-2012 at 09:39 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Honestly, those people are low lives. Especially on the internet. I've been bullied, but now I'm not cause people realize that it's finally time to grow up. Keep your head up and ignore them. It's hard, but how often will you see these people in the future? Almost never.

Stay strong.
  3. Old Comment
    People dosent have work to do! =/ so they bully each and every person i guess.. its just not YOU ryte?.. they bully after 2/3 of the people..
  4. Old Comment
    I'm sorry you have to go through all that You don't deserve it at all. The best advice I can offer is to just surround yourself with decent people to offset the shitty ones. Don't be afraid to talk to people you don't know well, because I think most people are actually pretty nice... it's just that the ones who aren't stand out a lot more than the ones who are. Some people just enjoy hurting others, but that doesn't mean that what they say is true.
  5. Old Comment
    Mikey, I swear those people are so jealous of your bravery. Their reason for bullying is to make themselves feel better. Obviously they have something that's hurting inside themselves. They want you to feel the very same like them, but Mikey you can't let them get to you. You are brave and cute at the same time! Words do hurt, but we gotta stay strong <3
    Posted 08-13-2012 at 11:47 PM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline
  6. Old Comment
    People will never stop bullying others. Best you can do is to just brush it off your shoulders and not let people like that influence your life. :/
  7. Old Comment
    Thanks guys
    (:
  8. Old Comment
    you are way better than them, don't let their negative comments get you down. (: i'm always here for you mikey, i loveeee you and your posts on here!
    btw, your tumblr icon is SO cute. :p
    Posted 08-14-2012 at 02:08 AM by l0ve-andlipgloss l0ve-andlipgloss is offline
  9. Old Comment
    All bullying stems from some sort of jealousy, IMO. Which, OBVIOUSLY, they've got reason to be jealous!! (: Keep your head up, Mikey. There are those of us who love you!! Everyone's got haters. Let 'em hate, but they could never be you, and that's what's killing them inside each and every day (:
  10. Old Comment
    That sucks Mikey.
    Some people are just so mean and I just don't get it. Why spend lfe trying to bring other people, who really don't deserve it down? That can only lead to unhappiness for the bully, surely.

All I can say is that from seeing you here on the forums you seem like such a genuine and lovely guy Mikey and you really don't deserve that crap.
    You must be such a strong person to have lived with that, because I know that when one or two mean comments were made to me in high school it really got me down for a while, to the point that I didn't even want to show up to school. And I wouldn't even have considered myself bullied.

Just remember that the bullies will grow up at some point and they have to live with the guilt of making someone feel like crap.

I hope you feel better.
  11. Old Comment
    ugh humans can be so horrible, right?!
    but least you know, you're better than that and you're a good person unlike these idiots who decide to hide behind a computer and cause someone grief.

try not to believe in, because a lot more people think great things of you than lies which these people are saying.

smile, stay strong and L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N! (sorry i love that song)
  12. Old Comment
    You're welcome. <3
    Posted 08-14-2012 at 10:41 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  13. Old Comment
    (: