Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > The BeyHive
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Broken Trust & Real Lies

Submit "Broken Trust & Real Lies" to Digg Submit "Broken Trust & Real Lies" to del.icio.us Submit "Broken Trust & Real Lies" to StumbleUpon Submit "Broken Trust & Real Lies" to Google
Posted 07-26-2012 at 06:52 PM by itsmik3y

Today has been a pretty crappy day.
Beside the fact that i feel so much today. I only have a sore throat.
So that's the only good thing that has happened today.
But onto the reason for this Blog Title.
So my step brother & his girlfriend Kim. I became friends with her because she was dating my stepbrother and we had a class together my Junior year. Over time i started gaining her trust and we became really close. Then like March/April 2012 my step brother broke up with her and left her. She was devastated and like crushed. The reason he left her was stupid to. I'm not really going to get into the reasons, but just know they were stupid. She was like depressed for like weeks. Then she finally started realizing what a Jackbutt he is and started to be happy. Now, when i say she was happy after they broke up and the depression. She was seriously happy. It was like a true happiness. Then he started just being stupid. Smoking weed 24/7. He was stealing my whole family's money. Started getting desperate for a girl. Like just kinda pathetic. After time it started to seem like she was over him. She moved on and got a boyfriend around the same time I started dating Damien. Then Kim and her boyfriend started falling apart and she felt like it was pointless to be in a relationship with him. So while with this guy (keep in mind she knew she was gonna break up with him) she started talking to my step brother again. After she told me, and all her friends. We all told her it was stupid to talk to him because he is just gonna hurt you again. yada yada.
So thats the back story.
Then today. She tells me that they are going to lunch and she is picking him up. Then i go downstairs to get food and My step brother walks in with his friend Darius. Now My step brother's friends always make comments to me, rude ones, give me looks. Just disrespectful. So i texted Kim saying how i hate how disrespectful his friends are. Like 10min later. My step brother charges me like a Rhino and is like "STOP TELLING KIM MY BUSINESS. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE BLA BLA" Im sitting there confused like "WTF?" Then he goes and tells my mom that im telling Kim all his business.
So my mom talks to me. I had to tell her that i never said anything about his business. How he is being dramatic over NOTHING! and bla bla. Then i had to explain to her how he does nothing but steal our money. smoke. and do nothing. Then my mom and step DAD talk to him. I hear them starting to yell.. so what do i do... i listen in... my step brother is telling them how Kim shows him all the texts i send her about him and yada yada. And im like. WOW! So someone i thought i could trust. The LAST person i could trust in my life. Just like stabbed me!
Im hurt. That was the only person i considered a real friend. No its like i have no one. Like it was all a lie between our friendship.
I hope this all makes sense. lol. Its hard to explain like 6 months worth into a little blog. But i'm seen as the bad guy here when i did nothing. and it sucks. So now i honestly dont have real life friends. My boyfriend.. i told him the issue that happened today. He told me "Well you shouldnt have told her anything" ... awesome. So i blew up on him because i felt like he was blamming me too.
):
THIS DAY SUCKS
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 796 Comments 8 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm sorry that happened to you. Sounds terrible.
    Do your parents really care that you told his gf stuff while he's smoking and stealing and stuff?
    You'd think that would def. top that. lol.
    You know you always got me (:
  2. Old Comment
    aw im sorry.
    Posted 07-26-2012 at 07:05 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sexiiblueyes View Comment
    I'm sorry that happened to you. Sounds terrible.
    Do your parents really care that you told his gf stuff while he's smoking and stealing and stuff?
    You'd think that would def. top that. lol.
    You know you always got me (:
    No Kim knows he does all that stuff. But i told my mom because he never gets in trouble for anything. he gets a slap on the hand while im being scoled for nothing
  4. Old Comment
    i'm sorry but that is kinda rude. he's your family, stepbrother or not. i'd never put friends before my family. not sayin that what your brother does isn't bad, but there's no reason to make him look bad and embarass him and such. in fact, my only brother is my half-brother, but we've been together since i was born and i just call him my brother. and i'd never put anyone before him.

sorry if that was rude but i'm not going to sugar coat it. that's your brother, part of your family whether you like it or not.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by katastrophic View Comment
    i'm sorry but that is kinda rude. he's your family, stepbrother or not. i'd never put friends before my family. not sayin that what your brother does isn't bad, but there's no reason to make him look bad and embarass him and such. in fact, my only brother is my half-brother, but we've been together since i was born and i just call him my brother. and i'd never put anyone before him.

sorry if that was rude but i'm not going to sugar coat it. that's your brother, part of your family whether you like it or not.
    Well what i didn't add what how bad he talks about me to his friends. Thats why i get the rude comments and the looks all the time. He told me how happy he is that im not blood related to him. FOR NO REASON. I have never gotten along with him because he is so disrespectful towards me
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by itsmik3y View Comment
    Well what i didn't add what how bad he talks about me to his friends. Thats why i get the rude comments and the looks all the time. He told me how happy he is that im not blood related to him. FOR NO REASON. I have never gotten along with him because he is so disrespectful towards me
    sorry you guys have such a bad relationship. how long have you guys been a family?
    you should talk more
  7. Old Comment
    aww man. that's stupid of her to betray your trust for a guy that hurt her and isn't even worth dating now. I don't think you were in the wrong.
  8. Old Comment
    ~I know you said you & Kim were already friends, but after the break-up did she start spending more time with you? Were the texts saying bad things about him or just stating facts? Was she constantly asking you things about him? Why did she not also show him her replies/texts?