Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > The BeyHive
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Over Loaded On Drama & Some Tom Daley

Submit "Over Loaded On Drama & Some Tom Daley" to Digg Submit "Over Loaded On Drama & Some Tom Daley" to del.icio.us Submit "Over Loaded On Drama & Some Tom Daley" to StumbleUpon Submit "Over Loaded On Drama & Some Tom Daley" to Google
Posted 07-31-2012 at 02:10 PM by itsmik3y

So this will be a long story lol so bare with me. But i will start off with the drama and the bad stuff first. Then i'll carry it over to the love of my life Tom. lol.
So lets start with the drama.

So i mentioned this stuff in my previous blog about my step brother and my friend Kim. Well more drama happened. I spent the night at Kim's and she was telling me how my step brother is saying stuff about me. Fine don't care. Hate all you want. You just look dumb. But then she started telling me how he was saying stuff about my boyfriend Damien as well. Now thats when i get upset and start defending. So after she told me, she was quick to say "MIKEY JUST DONT TELL NO ONE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT". So i was confused? why? Because i will talk to Kim about anything and everything, and somehow my step brother finds out and then he runs and tells my parents. But when Damien and I are having crap talking about us, im not allowed to say anything? So i was like. I dont see how it makes sense and yada yada. Well she starts defending him and calling me names and im like. WTF!? I understood none of this. I really didn't. So overall. She spread my business to everything but im not allowed to say anything. So im hurt and back stabbed. Such betrayal. Like how can someone do that to another person they call "friend"
UGH

Now for the better news.
TOM DALEY
I love him.
Nuff said.
I was rooting for him in Diving.
buuuuttt he got 4th ):
But he is still #1 in my eyes.
Anyone else love him?
If you do.
STOP
HE IS MINE!
lol
jk

So ya
i tried to explain the bad situation as best as possible.
If you dont understand just ask lol
So yaa

GO TOM DALEY
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 725 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Mikey! Why would you spend the night at Kim's after what happened in your last blog?!

Is tom daley in the olympics?
    Posted 07-31-2012 at 05:22 PM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hidingbutterflies View Comment
    Mikey! Why would you spend the night at Kim's after what happened in your last blog?!

Is tom daley in the olympics?
    Because we talked about it and i found out that my step brother lied.
    then found out she tells him everything.
    but me nothing

Tom Daley is from Great Britain and on the Diving team
  3. Old Comment
    Sorry but you walked into this one! You choose to believe her over the info your step brother came up with? Sounds like she's playing both of you off against each other.