Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > The BeyHive
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

By: StrobeLightss
Rate this Entry

Sickness & Boyfriend Status.

Submit "Sickness & Boyfriend Status." to Digg Submit "Sickness & Boyfriend Status." to del.icio.us Submit "Sickness & Boyfriend Status." to StumbleUpon Submit "Sickness & Boyfriend Status." to Google
Posted 07-25-2012 at 10:06 PM by itsmik3y

SICKNESS
So the other morning i woke up and my throat hurt and my mouth was dry. I thought it was just because i sleep with my mouth open and it was dehydrated and what not. Then yesterday morning i wake up. My throat was killing me and my body was so sore. Like you know what you have a fever, and its achey. That's what it feels like. My back is like a 80 year old's, and i'm just fatigued. So i took 3 moltrine and felt fine after that. Then night time came around and i started feeling icky again. So i took 3 moltrine again.
Now this morning, I woke up and felt like death. My throat was all closed up. Body aching. Head pounding. Let me tell you. Not enjoyable was to wake up! So i've been trying to like walk it off and sweat it outta me. But clearly i'm not a doctor because im sitting here typing this blog about how im sick as a flipping dog!
So i just made myself some Ramen and big @$$ cup of hot tea. I'm sitting here and it literally feels like Death is chasing after my life like a cartoon robber on his stallion chasing me for my bag of loot. It's Scary!
So i think i'm just going to be laying in bed and sit on this site and accept all your guys' "Get Well" comments lol

BOYFRIEND
The last time i told you guys about Damien was after i broke up with him. After doing so i did a lot of thinking. I mean A LOT! With all that time of thinking i realized that i had such a good guy that did nothing wrong. That i really do have feelings but i let things get in the way of that. So all in all it took loosing him to realize my feelings for him. With that being said we are back together!
I have pictures from when he came over last weekend. My friend Kim took Damien, Me, and her friend to Lake Geneva just for the hell of it. We fell asleep together in the car on the way home. Its pretty cute!
lol.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 635 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I hope you get better!
    btw, I love your new blog look!
    Posted 07-25-2012 at 10:15 PM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Get well, mikey!
  3. Old Comment
    I hope you get better soon.

and congrats.
    Posted 07-26-2012 at 01:31 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Get well soooooon!
    And that's great news about the boyfriend! Congratulations!
  5. Old Comment
    Get well soon!! ) And it's nice you got back with you're bf. Sometimes, we really need to lose our love ones first before we realize our true feelings for them. Well that's life. At least it's not too late before you've come with the realization! =)