Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Things about me, my shop, and my website FashionVixens.Net plus entries about fashion, costuming, and stage dressing.
Rate this Entry

Winning Gift Cards to EMPTY SHOPS!!!

Submit "Winning Gift Cards to EMPTY SHOPS!!!" to Digg Submit "Winning Gift Cards to EMPTY SHOPS!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Winning Gift Cards to EMPTY SHOPS!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Winning Gift Cards to EMPTY SHOPS!!!" to Google
Posted 05-29-2012 at 03:35 PM by onyxknyte

It is very disheartening to win gift cards you can not use!!!

One member in particular, I now have 125 coins to spend in their shop that has nothing the public can purchase from it!!! and has not since last year!

It is such a waste, as it can not even be given away as a gift to anyone else, because it is essencially useless!!!

There are several shops like this, for which I actually have useless gift cards for. Many have absolutely NOTHING in them, and NEVER do!!

I realise admin also buys cards to throw in the pot, but why are they buying gift cards to stores who have NO merch, and have had none for EVER!!

This is the second time I have written directly to the aforementioned person, and noticed today, they have not even played the game since the beginning of this year! HUH!!!! No wonder I never get responses!

So what do you do with useless gift cards with tons of wasted coins on them!^##&&

Posted in Other
Views 1143 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    wish I knew I have a few also
  2. Old Comment
    Ugh this annoys me no end! I usually delete the cards as there is nothing else you can do with them...which is a awful waste of 125 coins, (I think I have had that card also!)
  3. Old Comment
    I have so many of those cards, it's ridiculous. These gift cards are an incentive for players to vote, but it's very disappointing to exert the time and effort only to find the prize is useless. I keep them for a while and then usually just delete them.
  4. Old Comment
    I totally agree with you. it makes no sense at all. Its the same for Stocks. why would I buy a stock for a shop who sells nothing?? just to fill up a bingo card> nah.
    Posted 05-29-2012 at 08:03 PM by smile_its_contagious smile_its_contagious is offline
  5. Old Comment
    so glad Im not the only one who feels this way.... I think that a shop that has no stock, or has not updated in say 3 months, then the admin anyway, should not purchase cards from those shops. JMHO