Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Funerals
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Why so Expensive?

This is for anybody that has had death in their family,or maybe a friend.
Funerals today is so very expensive,My husband uncle died,and they had the funeral on Tuesday of this week,(he had insurance)but still, the family had to come out of pocket with a good amount of money anyway.The average funeral cost about $7,000 and that's not including burial plot,and head stone.
To me the funeral homes make plenty money when our love ones leave this world.Just glad that the family had the money to send him home in style.No one lives forever,we all gotta make that appt. and guess what,we will not be late at all.(I'm just saying)
Rate this Entry

Family Reunion

Submit "Family Reunion" to Digg Submit "Family Reunion" to del.icio.us Submit "Family Reunion" to StumbleUpon Submit "Family Reunion" to Google
Posted 03-01-2012 at 01:34 PM by sweetie_pie

Yes it's that time again(family reunion) when all your crazy,stuck-up and dead beat family members get together and tell lot's of lies!! (not all of them is in these categories)but i'm sure we all have some that fits this description.
This year I'll be hosting the family reunion,and already i feel some negativity coming from a few of them"gimme a break already"but here's the thing I'm not gonna let that negativity ruin a perfectly planned reunion,I've been working on this,and I'm still working on it,trying to make it more memorable than some of the others."that was a real disaster!!Anyway don't family suppose to stick together?we shouldn't be trippin already it's not til summer.
Can Anyone Relate To This?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 507 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Family will aggravate you more and quicker than anyone else. But hell at the very least, after it's over you'll have some thing to look back and laugh at.