Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Rate this Entry

Band Camp, here I come!

Submit "Band Camp, here I come!" to Digg Submit "Band Camp, here I come!" to del.icio.us Submit "Band Camp, here I come!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Band Camp, here I come!" to Google
Posted 08-04-2011 at 04:09 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

Alright, before we go anywhere, I'm officially considered one of the "vets" on the field since I'm no longer a freshman! But regardless, I start band camp AUGUST 9TH on TUESDAY! We get some mornings off too which is really freakin' nice well, at least the sophomores do. The freshman will be in for a long summer if they don't get in the spirit and make friends right away. I'll just say that rofl I'm so excited for everything this fall even if that means long Tuesdays with tutoring and tuesday night practices! It'll be all worth it to be on that field again by the end of August marching at half time!

Any other band-geeks out there? Don't be shy! You know you're excited for band camp! Any stories or nightmares of it you wish to share? You know you want to!

Christina <3
Posted in About Me!, Life!
Views 870 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    not a band-geek but I hope you have fun!
    Posted 08-04-2011 at 05:22 PM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CoolioChix View Comment
    not a band-geek but I hope you have fun!
    thanks! Last year, it was intense but now that i know what i'm in store for this year, i'll probably have fun with it lol
    Posted 08-04-2011 at 11:10 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline